What’s the deal?
The Commercial Partner shall be responsible for driving revenue and player growth across a customer base in partnership with NetEnt Live Product and Operations teams respectively. Overtime you will be expected to become a product champion for NetEnt’s live casino products and understand all areas of the business which directly adds value to the product. These areas include product design & roadmap, marketing plan, table plan, key technical processes and the operations business.
In performing these responsibilities, the Commercial Partner will be expected to work both independently and collaboratively with Account Managers to develop a comprehensive knowledge of each customer’s business and the customers business needs. You will be expected to put forward proposals to address those needs and deal with concerns or issues that could impede the establishment, maintenance or growth of the customer relationship. Additionally, you will be expected to exercise discretion in an appropriate and reasonable manner when interacting with customers.
- Develop customer relationships with Account Managers in either a lead or supportive role when promoting the Live Casino product.
- Take responsibility to meet targets, goals and objectives set by the Head of Commercial;
- Assist with developing and implementing customer account plans that drive the attainment of critical business objectives of maximising NetEnts long / short term share of wallet, and customer satisfaction;
- Develop as a trusted advisor both internally & externally and facilitate the optimisation of customer account operations around NetEnt gaming solutions offerings, particularly with regard to Live Casino;
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of Live Casino solutions according to customer needs and objectives;
- Be responsible for regular review of customer performance including revenue, player numbers and other key metrics and also participate in quarterly revenue forecasting;
- Interface with all aspects of the Company to provide recommendations, advice and assistance to improve, strengthen and grow the overall business;
- Attend, participate and serve as a representative of the Company at industry events, exhibitions, seminars and conferences across the country and abroad;
- Build and maintain strong long-lasting customer relationships on all levels;
- At all times be a good Ambassador for NetEnt, and have a clear understanding of and the importance of the NetEnt company core values;
- Serve as a strategic partner and make substantive contributions that are consistent with the Company’s business plan, goals and objectives.
Who are you?
- Preferably hold a degree level of education (EQF Level 6) in commercial, market analytics, sales & marketing or related areas of study;
- Relevant experience or transferable skills. Preferably a sales background with experience of closing negotiations;
- Ability to communicate and present on all levels both internally & externally;
- Experience in delivering client focused solutions based on the customer’s needs;
- Proven ability to manage multiple customers with different needs while paying strict attention to details;
- Ability to see the bigger picture, analytic and structured with high degree of discipline, and initiative taking;
- Excellent verbal and communication skills in English;
- Live Casino Knowledge is desirable but not critical;
- In absence of Live Casino knowledge, you must be a tenacious, personable, self-starter willing to seek out opportunity and fully learn our business.
Ready to make gaming even better? Join our quest!
Here is how to apply, it´s super easy!
We want your resume, cover letter/summary, in English and you can choose to either upload files or simply apply directly with your LinkedIn profile. We are keen to get to know you and what makes you tick! So, focus on the requirements as well as letting us know about your passion and why you want to join us.