NetEnt is a leading provider of premium gaming solutions to the world´s most successful online casino operators. We have been a true pioneer in driving the market with our thrilling games powered by our cutting-edge platform.
Come and join the NetEnt journey!
What´s the deal?
Do you enjoy the challenge of working in a dynamic and fast-moving environment with quality, agility and creativity as your drivers? Then you may be our future star! Our biggest and most important assets are our teams of highly skilled and motivated employees. Our agile development teams are home to a variety of different skills, nationalities and personalities. We have one thing in common though – the passion to succeed together.
About the Role
Our game teams create amazing games that bring pleasure and excitement to our players – this would not be possible without the tools & frameworks that are used to build these games.
Together with other team members, you will be responsible for continuously analyzing the team’s quality assurance needs. Working hands-on with QA specialists, you will be developing and maintaining tests, test tools and test strategy with emphasis on test automation.
Your main tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Automated tests development
- Test analysis
- Automated test execution and maintenance
- Test reporting (test management)
- Handling of bugs
- Continuous improvement of the test strategy and the test process
- Maintaining and developing CI/CD
- Participation in the end-to-end software development lifecycle
- Developing and maintaining UI and API tests using Java stack
Who are you?
To thrive in this role, it is important that you enjoy working in a dynamic, agile environment with collaboration and customer focus. You are a true team player, willing to share your knowledge and learn from your colleagues. You are inquisitive and enjoy learning new technologies, techniques, tools or whatever it takes to get things done as efficiently as possible.
What you need to succeed:
We believe you have 2-3 years of hands-on experience as an Automation QA Engineer. You developed or participated in development of automation frameworks for Web (desktop and mobile). You gained experience in both cross-browser and cross-device (iOS and Android) testing and automation. You have sound knowledge about client-server applications and their architecture, as well as experience in agile and continuous delivery practices. You have strong analytical skills, passion for QA, focus on quality, and a business mindset in your testing.
You are knowledgeable in:
- Troubleshooting and debugging
- Modern software development stack: version control systems (Git), CI/CD (Jenkins)
- Web technologies (CSS/HTML5)
- Testing techniques and testing tools
- Test management
- Agile development
- Written and spoken English (for communication with remote teams)
- Usage of test frameworks like JEST and WebDriver.IO
- Experience in game testing
- Ability to mentor team members
- Mobile automation experience
- Experience with creation of automation framework from scratch
- Experience in test automation in cloud
As an employee of NetEnt…
You will be part of a big international family with 60+ nationalities united by a strong NetEnt culture. Innovation is a big part of who we are – there is no other way to be a driver in the industry. You will have an awesome set of benefits – let’s talk about that when we meet!
We look forward to your application in English including a letter where you introduce yourself and tell us about your interest in the specific position.
What we offer you?
- Working for one of the top iGaming companies in the world
- Opportunity to influence the quality of the products, improve process and implement your ideas
- 25 paid vacation working days per year
- Paid leave on special occasions
- Social package, including gym membership compensation, medical insurance
- Free fruits and sweets
- Sleeping room
- Educational possibilities, massage in the office, and free English classes
- Sport activities, parties, team buildings
- Professional growth
Ready to make gaming even better? Join our quest!
If you are striving to be the best in your area of expertise, please send us your application today. More details on www.netent.com Join the NetEnt journey – warm welcome with your application!
The Challenge is our way of showing you what working at NetEnt is like. It's a web series where four of our colleagues put our culture and values to test by climbing a mountain in the Alps - with no experience. Sounds crazy? Come see for yourself! Who knows, maybe our culture is right for you?