At NetEnt we are passionate about digital entertainment and always aim to stay ahead of the trend. Only a handful of enterprises worldwide, do what we do. We are an international enterprise with wildly creative people that have created some of the most iconic and successful casino games on the market today. We guarantee that if you have the ambition, we have the destination! It's your drive we're looking for!
Right now, our Backend team needs a new member and we are looking for a seasoned Virtualization Engineer to join us.
What’s the deal?
Net Ent’s Backend Team handles our global infrastructure, making sure that availability and performance are at their best. You will be part of a team of 8 dedicated and highly skilled engineers that define the backbone of our company .As part of the team you will get the opportunity to shape the way we work and drive change from idea to reality.
We can offer you a great opportunity to work in a global IT environment where you will work across borders and become an important player in our strive to deliver a stable and performant backend infrastructure.
Your main tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Configuration of new environments
- Patching, upgrades, replacement of faulty hardware
- Performance troubleshooting and optimization
- Communication with various datacenters and suppliers
- Working proactively for performance improvements
- Performing security assessments
- Support towards stakeholders
- Reporting and Feedback
Whom are we looking for?
To be a good match for this position we believe that the following applies to you:
- You have 2+ years of experience working with virtualization and storage and a strong passion for tech.
- You are motivated by challenges and dare to peek outside of your comfort zone.
- You take a lot of pride in your work, willing to grasp and maintain focus on the big picture and to think ahead
- Strong proficiency with VMWare, vSAN
- Knowledge of storage technologies
- Knowledge of automation in VMWare
- Practical experience in troubleshooting performance problems
- Great logical and analytical skills and an ability to create structure in your work.
- Understanding of physical equipment and datacenter work
- Basic understanding of networking
- At least Upper-intermediate level of English
- Knowledge of database systems and how they interact with VMWare and storage
- Some experience using cloud services
What we offer you:
- Working for one of the top gambling companies in the world
- Opportunity to influence the quality of the products, improve process and implement your ideas
- 25 paid vacation working days per year
- Paid leave on special occasions
- Social package, including gym membership compensation, medical insurance
- Educational possibilities, massage in the office, and free English classes
- Sport activities, parties, team buildings
- Free fruits and sweets
- Sleeping room
- Professional growth
Ready to make gaming even better? Join our quest!
Here is how to apply, it´s super easy!
We want your resume, cover letter/summary, in English and you can choose to either upload files or simply apply directly with your LinkedIn profile. We are keen to get to know you and what makes you tick! So, focus on the requirements as well as letting us know about your passion and why you want to join us.