At NetEnt, we continually strive to drive the online casino market through better gaming solutions. Our biggest and most important assets are our teams of highly skilled and motivated employees, and it is important to us to allow and encourage each team member to thrive. Our teams house a variety of different skills, nationalities and personalities. We have one thing in common though – the passion to succeed together.
The Netent Live IT Operations team is based both in Malta and Sweden and now we need to strengthen the Malta unit with additional resources.
About the Position:
As a Netent Live Studio Engineer within Net Entertainment you will be responsible for the implementation & upkeep of our Netent Live Broadcast studio in Malta.
- Setup and maintenance of Broadcast Technologies such as video routers, switchers, contribution encoders, cameras, audio, lighting, etc...
- Setup, maintain and monitor our server rooms.
- Manage and maintain our backup power system.
- Analyzing and repairing technical faults on equipment and systems.
- Maintenance and setup of servers, PC’s and peripherals.
- Improve redundancy and monitoring solutions.
- Setup and maintain casino gaming technologies.
- Design, build and maintain the casino security system. Including CCTV, game recording servers & access control.
- Minimizing loss of service when equipment fails by quickly identifying and implementing alternative methods of service provision.
Whats your background?
You have a solid knowledge and interest in technology. With you broad experiences you can easily see the "big picture," relationships and links between different systems. We think you have knowledge on broadcasting technologies.
You have a passion for working within operations and have a strong will to learn new technologies.
You must also have knowledge and skills within the following areas:
- Broadcast Technologies such as video routers, switchers, contribution encoders, etc... Qualifications or 3 years of experience is required.
- Broadcast cameras. Qualifications or 3 years of experience is required.
- Audio configuration.
- Windows based servers and peripherals. MCSA Certification or 3 years of experience is required.
- Network equipment. Certification such as CCNA or 3 years of experience is required.
- Hands on knowledge with Linux systems
- Experience in building and maintaining a server room.
- Knowledge of ITIL and/or Change management.
- Excellent documentation skills.
- Fluent in English, written and spoken.
What we offer
- Fun & creative work environment in a fast growing company
- Great place to work & strong team oriented culture driven by diversity and international atmosphere
- Competitive salary
- Health insurance, life insurance & group income protection
- Fantastic work environment
- Weekly Breakfast
Ready to make gaming even better? Join our quest!
Here is how to apply, it´s super easy!
We want your resume, cover letter/summary, in English and you can choose to either upload files or simply apply directly with your LinkedIn profile. We are keen to get to know you and what makes you tick! So, focus on the requirements as well as letting us know about your passion and why you want to join us.