NetEnt was recently awarded best place to work within the iGaming industry. We’re now looking for a passionate and driven candidate to join our growing US team as part of the rapidly expanding iGaming industry in the Americas. As Account Manager you will be a member of the Americas Commercial team and responsible for a portfolio of clients, while acting as their key point of contact in order to support long-term relationships and growth across our existing customers. Initially the positions duties will be done remotely, but the intended office location will be Atlantic County, New Jersey.
About the Role
The Account Management function at NetEnt is responsible for driving revenues from our award-winning slot portfolio and other added value propositions. The ideal candidate will have a background in sales, account management, or even customer service in an iGaming environment, but moreover will have a ‘get things done’ attitude and be willing to work hard to help the company achieve its financial goals.
- Responsible for a portfolio of clients, acting as their key point of contact at NetEnt
- Expert on NetEnt’s product suite and feature set while using this knowledge to drive education and usage of our products and tools across your client portfolio
- Identifying opportunities for NetEnt to grow its share of clients’ wallet through up-selling and cross-selling NetEnt’s suite of gaming products.
- Achievement of growth targets in line with company expectations
- Ability to develop deep interpersonal and professional relationships with your clients
- Support and coordinate the resolution of technical issues that are impacting client accounts
- Travel to trade shows and client meetings
To best match this role we hope…
- You will have worked in a fast-paced organization for at least 2 years as an account manager or other related position. Experience working in the gaming industry is a merit, but not a must.
- You will have advanced skills in Microsoft Excel (for data analysis to aid commercial decisions), Microsoft Word (review of Commercial agreements) and Microsoft SharePoint (for co-working)
- You will possess the competency to work through various systems and back offices while working across NetEnt’s range of internal systems
- You will be focused on the details and enjoy pulling insights from data to action. You are ROI focused and look for +EV commercial opportunities
- You will have a demonstrated ability to manage projects, while keeping internal and external stakeholders on track
- You will have strong presentation skills with the ability to effectively communicate and influence both internal and external stakeholders at varying levels
- You will thrive in a team environment, while also having the drive to work autonomously while pursuing your own personal targets
What’s on offer
- A competitive salary + benefits
- Fun & creative work environment in a fast-growing company
- A chance to join NetEnt’s US journey on the ground floor as we pursue the development of US and LatAm iGaming markets