What’s the deal?
The Technical Partner shall be responsible for driving player & output growth by proactively & positively improving the technical performance which impact our partners. You will work in partnership with NetEnt’s Commercial Partners and closely with our external partners. Overtime you will be expected to become a product champion for NetEnt’s live casino products and understand all technical areas of the business which directly adds value to the product and improves performance. These areas include development, integrations, Q&A, system architecture, databases, product design & roadmap and other technical areas.
In performing these responsibilities, the Technical Partner will be expected to work both independently and collaboratively with Commercial Partners to develop a comprehensive knowledge of each customer’s business and the customers business needs. You will be expected to put forward proposals to address those needs and deal with concerns or issues that could impede the establishment, maintenance or growth of the customer relationship. Additionally, you will be expected to exercise discretion in an appropriate and reasonable manner when interacting with customers.
As a Technical Partner for NetEnt Live you will have a proactive and commercial approach and the ability to adapt to changing environments. You will add value through core areas including;
- Game configurations and product mapping
- Technical product rollouts and technical improvements
- Game testing, performance and review
- Network and game error fixing for enhanced product performance
- Customer setup and internal technical architecture
- maintain relationships with customers, integration partners and commercial teams to create business synergy
The ideal candidate should;
- Be customer focused and be able to maintain excellent customer relationships
- Able to work both independently and collaborate with the commercial team and other business stakeholders
- Strong written and communication skills in English
- Be able to prioritize own workloads and ideally have project management experience
- Excellent in handling technical discussions and coordinate tasks with customers
- Familiar with back-end integrations (SOAP/REST API services, WebSocket & other protocols)
- Excellent troubleshooting skills using modern browser stack and emulators, command line Linux fluency
- Feel comfortable with SQL, Linux, Windows systems and networking and data routing concepts
- Advanced user of Postman, Curl or alike, Kibana/Logz.io, Grafana or Prometheus, Dev mode of Chrome
- Interest of knowledge in OO-languages (.NET, Java, Python etc)
- Hands on experience in testing
- Experience efficiently get job done through teams working in agile methodologies
Ready to make gaming even better? Join our quest!
Here is how to apply, it´s super easy!
We want your resume, cover letter/summary, in English and you can choose to either upload files or simply apply directly with your LinkedIn profile. We are keen to get to know you and what makes you tick! So, focus on the requirements as well as letting us know about your passion and why you want to join us.