NetEnt was recently awarded best place to work within the iGaming industry. Now you have the opportunity to join our team in Gibraltar. As Account Manager, you will be a member of the Global Commercial team responsible for a portfolio of clients, acting as their key point of contact, in order to support our growth, drive and long-term relationships across our existing customers.
About the Role
As a part of the #newnetent we are looking for driven, hungry people whom have ambition, flexibility and a desire to grow. The Account Management function at NetEnt is responsible for driving revenues from our award-winning slot portfolio and other added value propositions. The ideal candidate will have a background in sales, account management, or even customer service in an Igaming environment, but moreover will have a ‘get things done’ attitude and be willing to work hard to help the company achieve its financial goals
- Full P+L responsibility
- Responsibility for a portfolio of clients, acting as their key point of contact at NetEnt
- Expert on NetEnt’s product suite and feature set and use this knowledge to drive usage and knowledge of our products and tools within your clients
- Identifying opportunities for NetEnt to grow its share of clients’ wallet through up-selling and cross selling NetEnt’s suite of gaming products.
- Achievement of growth targets in line with company expectations
- Ability to develop deep inter-personal relationships with your clients, without impacting on your integrity and objectivity
- Extensive travel
- You will have worked in a fast-paced organization for at least 2 years as an account manager or other related position
- You will have advanced skills on all Microsoft applications and have the ability to pick up internal systems quickly
- You will be focused on the detail, have a strong working knowledge of excel and enjoy pulling insights from data to action. You are ROI focused.
- You will be a skilled multitasker able to prioritize and communicate effectively to a wide range of stakeholders
- You will have strong presentation skills and be able to communicate and influence effectively at all levels to key stakeholders’
- You will know about Igaming and the intricacies that are present within the industry
- You will be a team player a direct communicator and ready for any challenge.
What’s on offer
- A competitive salary + benefits
- Fun & creative work environment in a fast-growing company
- Great place to work & strong team-oriented culture driven by diversity and international atmosphere