NetEnt is a leading provider of premium gaming solutions to the world´s most successful online casino operators. We have been a true pioneer in driving the market with our thrilling games powered by our cutting-edge platform.
Come and join the NetEnt journey!
What´s the deal?
Do you enjoy the challenge of working in a dynamic and fast-moving environment with quality, agility, and creativity as your drivers? Then you may be our future star! Our biggest and most important assets are our teams of highly skilled and motivated employees. Our agile development teams are home to a variety of different skills, nationalities, and personalities.
We have one thing in common though – the passion to succeed together.
About the Role
Our game teams create amazing games that bring pleasure and excitement to our players – this would not be possible without the tools & frameworks on which these games are built.
As a Front-end Developer, you will be part of a highly-skilled cross-functional team within the newly established Game Business Components department in Kyiv responsible for design, development and continuous improvement of the Game Framework products.
You will develop, maintain and support our codebase to keep it up to date with current technology, well designed and optimized, working closely with other GBC teams from Stockholm and Krakow.
Your main tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Collaborate with game client developers to get the needed expertise and test your solutions
- Build, release and deploy of our products using tools such as Jenkins
- Build quality in, e.g. through pair programming, code reviews, BDD and/or TDD
- Working together with stakeholders and other teams to continuously evolve our products through strong user focus
Who are you?
To thrive in this role, it is important that you enjoy working in a dynamic, agile environment with collaboration and customer focus. You are a true team player, willing to share your knowledge and learn from your colleagues.
You are inquisitive and enjoy learning new technologies, techniques, tools or whatever it takes to get things done as efficiently as possible.
What you need to succeed:
- Be well versed in design patterns and object-oriented programming
- Experience working with developer tools like Webpack, Gulp or similar
- Experience with modern frontend frameworks (React, Vue, etc)
- Experience using CI/CD tools like Jenkins, Travis or similar
- Involvement in the mentorship of less senior developers
- Drive for outstanding software craftsmanship
- Strong analytical skills and ability to understand complex technical systems
- Business and user mindset when designing, developing, testing and delivering solutions
- Highly proficient in written and spoken English
- Game development experience
- Experience developing frameworks and libraries
- Experience with Maven
- Experience with other programming languages apart from JS/TS
- Experience using terminal and console commands
- Master’s or bachelor’s degree in software engineering or computer science is a plus
As an employee of NetEnt…
You will be part of a big international family with 60+ nationalities united by a strong NetEnt culture. Innovation is a big part of who we are – there is no other way to be a driver in the industry. You will have an awesome set of benefits – let’s talk about that when we meet!
We look forward to your application in English including a letter where you introduce yourself and tell us about your interest in the specific position.
What we offer you?
- Working for one of the top iGaming companies in the world
- Opportunity to influence the quality of the products, improve process and implement your ideas
- 25 paid vacation working days per year
- Paid leave on special occasions
- Social package, including gym membership compensation, medical insurance
- Free fruits and sweets
- Sleeping room
- Educational possibilities, massage in the office, and free English classes
- Sport activities, parties, team buildings
- Professional growth
Ready to make gaming even better? Join our quest!
If you are striving to be the best in your area of expertise, please send us your application today. More details on www.netent.com Join the NetEnt journey – warm welcome with your application!
The Challenge is our way of showing you what working at NetEnt is like. It's a web series where four of our colleagues put our culture and values to test by climbing a mountain in the Alps - with no experience. Sounds crazy? Come see for yourself! Who knows, maybe our culture is right for you?