We are looking for our new teammate in the Game Business Components department of NetEnt! If you enjoy working on complex solutions that are crucial to our internal stakeholders, the game teams, this job is for you.
Our most valuable assets are our teams of motivated employees. We believe in nurturing an open and positive atmosphere to grow both individually and as a company, and to get things done with more efficiency.
What’s the deal?
Our game teams craft amazing games that bring pleasure and excitement to our players — this would not be possible without the progressive tools & frameworks on which these games are built.
As a Frontend Developer, you will be part of a highly skilled cross-functional Agile team in our Game Business Components department, responsible for design, development and continuous improvement of our products. You will develop, maintain and support our code base to keep it up to date with current technology, well-designed and optimized. And you will share your innovative ideas with your stakeholders to provide creative solutions.
What we need your help with:
- Build, release and deployment of our products using tools such as Jenkins
- Collaborating with our partners and other teams to evolve our products through translating the needs into solutions.
And the perks:
- Flexibility and work life balance – we really do have fun&creative work environment – challenge us and check it out by yourself 😊
- Innovative and modern technology driven company
- Private medical care and multisport card
- Focus on Health and Energy e.g. team sport activities, fruit basket every day
- Lots of social events like Monday Breakfast, monthly Game Release Parties, monthly Happy Friday, team building activities
- Diverse environment, our department is home to 14 nationalities and a 35/65 (f/m) gender ratio!
Who are you?
- You are knowledgeable in framework development,
- You are a team player and thrive when collaborating remotely,
- You appreciate working in an Agile environment with our cross-functional teams seated in Cracow, Stockholm and Kyiv,
- You are curious to learn our various products and are eager to share your knowledge with your peers.
How to apply?
We want your resume in English and you can choose to either upload files or simply apply directly with your LinkedIn profile. We are keen to get to know you and what makes you tick! So, focus on the requirements as well as letting us know about your passion and why you want to join us.
#bettermondays #netent #bettergaming