The Incident Manager is responsible in owning, maintaining, and implementing the Incident Management process. The role will also require creating KPIs based on metrics required by various business entities and engage in Incident Management related projects.
- Making sure we have a relevant and working incident management process
- Maintaining the documentation on the incident management process
- Audit the incident tickets for quality assurance and recommend corrective actions as necessary
- Deploy and track Key Performance Indicators (KPI) metrics and provide KPI reports accordingly
- Analyze incident trends, and create reports that depict the outcome of that analysis and recommend corrective actions as necessary
- Be involved in market entry discussions from an incident management perspective
- Be involved in jurisdictional audits from an incident management perspective
- Get involved in meetings with operators and suppliers on incidents and incident management related topics
- Engage in incident management projects
- Work collaboratively with the Change management team and align with the Change management process
- Put forward a professional behaviour that enhances productivity and promotes teamwork and cooperation.
- Be an excellent communicator: He/she must also be able to explain complex technical topics to a non-technical audience as well as communicate with internal and external stakeholders.
- Has be a motivator and possesses a ‘can-do’ attitude.
- Able to work on own initiative.
- Be able to work well under pressure.
- Be able to handle customers.
You must have
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in working with Incident management ITIL processes
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in the Gaming industry