Commercial Support Manager
NetEnt was recently awarded best place to work within the iGaming industry. Now you have the opportunity to join our team in Malta. As Commercial Support Manager, you will be a member of the Global Commercial team responsible for supporting the administrative tasks in order to support our growth drive and long-term relationships across our existing customers.
About the Role
The customer support Manager is a key role within the Global Commercial Team. The role requires someone highly organized, capable of managing many tasks simultaneously. You will support the commercial team within various locations and manage several administrative tasks including and not limited to Legal, financial and customer correspondence. You will be required to work across a number of departments so your ability to effectively prioritise, multi task and immediately build effective relationships will be key.
- Ownership of various internal online systems such as CRM, Customer Service systems, and travel booking systems
- You will tasked with supporting processes for various functions within the commercial department, communicating effectively and managing the tasks on a daily basis
- Bring your organizational skills to the department to help ensure administrative areas and documentations are fully up to date
- Communicate effectively with other departments within the business
- Take responsibility of team travel and budget measurement
- Manage remotely a portfolio of new customers
- You will have worked in a fast paced organization for at least 5 years holding either an administrational position or an account executive position looking to take the entry steps in your career.
- You will have advanced skills on all Microsoft applications and have the ability to pick up internal systems quickly
- You will be a skilled multitasker able to prioritize and communicate effectively to a wide range of stakeholders
- You will know about Igaming and the intricacies that are present within the industry
- You will be a team player a direct communicator and ready for any challenge.
What’s on offer
- A competitive salary
- Fun & creative work environment in a fast growing company
- Great place to work & strong team oriented culture driven by diversity and international atmosphere
- Competitive salary
- Health insurance, life insurance & group income protection
- Fantastic work environment
- Weekly Breakfast