Welcome to our Game Studio in Krakow!
NetEnt is a leading provider of premium gaming solutions to the world´s most successful online casino operators. We have been a true pioneer in driving the market with our thrilling games powered by our cutting-edge platform.
We are now looking for a skilled Fullstack Developer who wants to join our new Portfolio Team! This position will give you the chance to join our journey of creating the Games Product Lifecycle Management. You’ll get the opportunity to learn new technology and develop your skills while helping us achieve our goal of providing the best games on the market.
About the position
As a member of Portfolio Team you are responsible for keeping the portfolio of games in good shape and building up the main revenue driving Product of NetEnt. The role is mainly back-end oriented however it would be great if you are open to combine your back-end and front-end related skills. The team is cross-functional and contains all the skills necessary to develop and continuously improve parts of the NetEnt product.
Your main work tasks will include:
- Keeping NetEnt’s Portfolio in a perfect shape
- Working with Continuous Delivery/Integration/Deployment tools
- Build quality in, e.g. through pair programming, code reviews and TDD
- Taking an active part in the whole process of Games Product Lifecycle Management
- Cooperating with different services inside the company
What’s your background?
As the ideal candidate you have a hands-on experience of the following:
- 2+ years of experience working as a Java/Fullstack Developer
- Experience in development processes
- Strong analytical skills and ability to understand complex technical systems
- Business mindset and design thinking
- Good knowledge of written and spoken English
Who are you?
- You are a positive, creative and fearless person who loves to push the limits, try new things and you always speak your mind.
- You take a lot of pride in your work, willing to grasp and maintain focus on the big picture and to think ahead.
- You are a team player, willing to share your knowledge and learn from your colleagues, while enjoying a dynamic and creative environment.
What we offer you?
- Flexibility and work life balance – we really do have fun&creative work environment – challenge us and check it out by yourself 😊
- Innovative and modern technology driven company
- Private medical care and multisport card
- Focus on Health and Energy e.g. team sport activities, fruit basket every day
- Lots of social events like Monday Breakfast, monthly Game Release Parties, monthly Happy Friday, team building activities
If you are striving to be the best in your area of expertise, please send us your application today. More details on https://www.netent.com/en/open-positions/
Join the NetEnt journey – warm welcome with your application!
W aplikacji prosimy zawrzeć klauzulę:
Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w mojej ofercie pracy dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesu rekrutacji (zgodnie z Ustawą z dn. 29.08.97 o Ochronie danych Osobowych Dz. U. nr 133 poz. 883 z póżn. zm.