Welcome to our Game Studio in Krakow!
Do you enjoy the challenge of working in a dynamic and fast-moving environment with quality, agility and creativity as your drivers? Then you may be our future star! Our biggest and most important assets are our teams of highly skilled and motivated employees. By using your excellent communication skills, you will help to create brilliant deliveries from the team. Our agile development teams are home to a variety of different skills, nationalities and personalities. We have one thing in common though – the passion to succeed together.
About the Role
We are now looking for a Senior Back-end developer to our new NetEnt Table Games team in Krakow. The role is mainly back-end oriented however it would be great if you are open to combine your back-end and front-end related skills. The team is cross-functional and contains all the skills necessary to develop and continuously improve parts of the NetEnt product.
Your main tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Back-end development using Node.js – knowledge of front-end related technologies as well as knowledge of Java are more than welcome 😊
- Development of completely new products in our company
- Working with Continuous Delivery/Integration/Deployment tools
- Build quality in, e.g. through pair programming, code reviews and TDD
- Working together with UX Designer and product owners to continuously evolve our products
What you need to succeed
- Expertise in working with JS, Node.js and RESTful architecture – Java knowledge would be a huge advantage
- Knowledge of Docker, Kubernetes and GoogleCloud will be a plus
- Strong analytical skills and ability to understand complex technical systems
- Business mindset and design thinking
- Good knowledge of written and spoken English
What we offer you
- No maintenance – we are building something completely new
- Flexibility and work life balance – we really do have fun&creative work environment – challenge us and check it out by yourself 😊
- Innovative and modern technology driven company
- Private medical care and multisport card
- Focus on Health and Energy e.g. team sport activities, fruit basket every day
- Lots of social events like Monday Breakfast, monthly Game Release Parties, monthly Happy Friday, team building activities