Great opportunity for talented Java engineering Team Lead/Architect!
Do you enjoy working with latest technologies? Do you see yourself leading Java engineers? Are you passionate about code quality and constant learning culture?
- Passion for our profession. You must be the type of the developer who loves what he does as he loves to breath
- Great Java/Scala programming background of all kinds min 8-10+ years experience. We welcome both enterprise kind of minds and people passionate about trendy technologies and frameworks
- Interest in reactive and functional programming
- Self learner that wish to constantly grow and improve yourself as technical specialist
- You have practical experience in designing/implementing event driven, distributed, multi-thread, highly resilient and performing solutions serving thousands of concurrent users
- Ideally you have Master's or Bachelor's degree in software engineering or computer science. But if you have achieved above without official certificate – please do not hesitate to apply as well
- You generally like other engineers and you like to challenge and grow others
- You deploy and run what you develop
- You care about community and contribute to open source projects and might as well have experience organising meet-ups and hackathons
- You embrace cross functional teams that puts agile principles first
- One of coolest jobs in Krakow which involves the high performance clustered systems, event streaming, event sourcing, WebSockets, containerization on GKE and lot of fun
- Entrepreneur culture of the company, which encourages you to try the new approaches and technologies all the time
- Outstanding challenges even when it comes to supporting legacy systems
- Unbeatable recognition from business management that translates to competitive salaries and the overall attitude
Some other technologies/tools we use include Java 8, Java EE, JBoss EAP, Kafka, Puppet, Jenkins, Hibernate, Hadoop, Spark, MS SQL, Splunk, ELK and we are going towards GKE, serverless, Prometheus.
Did you ever dream to lead a team that designs proper event sourced system which survives high load, the restarts and allows the deployments without downtime? Then come and join us and you will get a chance.
About the role
The NetEnt Live Platform team develops a core part of our product – Live casino. As a Java Lead/Architect you will guide and coach back-end and full-stack engineers to allow them to achieve their full potential.
While growing fast we are picky to hire best talent out there. Expect to be surrounded by engineers to challenge you and get challenged from you. Together we build constant learning and open minded culture.
Your personal data controller is NetEnt Poland Sp zoo with its registered seat in Cracow, Poland, al.Pokoju1, 31-548. Your personal data will be processed in particular to invite you to our recruitment process and to conduct the process, which includes negotiating conditions of employment.
We respect your privacy rights i.e. the right to access, rectify and delete your data, limit its processing, transfer it, a right not to be a subject to automated decision-making, including profiling, and to object to the processing of your personal data. Please include the following statement in your application: „I hereby consent to the processing of personal data in my application by NetEnt Poland Sp z oo with it´s registered seat in Cracow for ongoing recruiting process”.