At NetEnt you are a natural and important part of our business success. Our international People & Organization team of 14 people in six countries are working with a broad spectrum of work tasks. As HR BP you have an extremely important role in supporting, coaching and sometimes challenging the organization you'll be working with.
We believe that a close collaboration, a partnership, and teamwork between Managers, Employees and HR is the key to success. As NetEnt is a rapid growth company, non-hierarchical or bureaucratic and have more than 64 nationalities located in six countries, you will almost daily face situations that has never been dealt with before. It´s great fun!!
We think you are an experienced HR professional with passion for business, organizational and people development. You have experience from working in an international environment and fast-growing organization. You are flexible, open minded and self-driven with a great sense of humor combined with the integrity that goes with an HR role. You are a team-player with excellent communication skills and an ability to inspire and coach people.
Your main responsibilities and duties will include, but not be limited to:
- Daily operative HR expertise, support, coaching and feedback to managers and employees in our NetEnt Live office in Malta Qormi.
- Be part of and a driver in your department's management team/s and guide, steer and support in relevant HR related matters.
- Drive HR projects & processes.
- Performance and Talent management.
- Be a true ambassador of our core values with the aim to enhance rapid growth, innovation and quality.
- Salary reviews.
- Analyzing and presenting people analytics.
- Facilitate training events and workshops.
At least 3 - 5 years’ experience from a similar position and broad HR knowledge.
- A good business understanding, preferably from High Tech and an international organization.
- University degree in HR or similar.
- Good knowledge in Maltese Labor Law.
- Experience from support, coaching and development of managers.
- Experience from working with Management Teams.
- Excellent communication skills, fluent in English (written and spoken) as English is our corporate language.