We are looking for an awesome 3D Artist to join our Cracow Games Studio and take the opportunity of being part of a great building team. At NetEnt you have the opportunity to be creative, agile, daring and of course have a lot of fun doing it!
What’s the deal?
The Games Studio's common goal is to stay ahead and always develop the best and most innovative games. Our teams consist of the most creative, passionate and talented in their field. That’s why we need you - a 3D Artist with skills and passion for creating better gaming experiences.
As a 3D Artist you are responsible for creating awesome looking 3D content for real-time 3D games. You will be an important part of a small team which gives you a lot of freedom and responsibility. You will be working tightly with your Art Director and fellow team mates to together create super cool 3D Games.
Who are you?
We think you have around 5 years of experience creating 3D assets for games. You should have a burning passion for utilizing your 3D skills to make awesome games with real looking animations. You should also have a general understanding of modern game development overall. We assume you are familiar with the following common industry applications: Maya, Unity, Photoshop, Zbrush and Substance painter. You are also used to working with version handling software like SVN / Git or similar
Areas of responsibility
- Create visually stunning highly optimized real-time 3D assets
- Create textures and develop shaders together with your team mates
- Create high poly meshes and texture bakes for game meshes
- Implement assets and use them to build and light 3D Scenes in the editor
- Work tightly with the rest of the team to ensure the game looks the absolute best it can
- Estimate how long your assigned tasks will take you and deliver on time
- Make sure your assets work well in the game
- Experience with a broad range of visual styles from cartoony to realistic
- Highly pro-active personality type
- Lighting and composition skills
- PBR rendering knowledge
- FX / particle systems experience
- Basic animation knowledge
- Skinning/rigging knowledge
- A passion for world building
- Drawing skills
- Real time shader development experience
- Low level technical rendering understanding
Are you up for working in an environment of honesty and humor? Come join the NetEnt family and send us your application and portfolio today!
Ready to make gaming even better? Join our quest!
Here is how to apply, it´s super easy!
We want your resume, cover letter/summary, in English and you can choose to either upload files or simply apply directly with your LinkedIn profile. We are keen to get to know you and what makes you tick! So, focus on the requirements as well as letting us know about your passion and why you want to join us.