This is a great opportunity if you would like to be part of taking the NetEnt revenue team to the next level! You will work closely with both the NetEnt finance and commercial teams. If you don’t like to work in a fast-moving and high preforming environment and team you can stop reading this add now. Are you up for this challenge?
What’s the deal?
As a Revenue accountant you will be assisting in the calculation of revenues and issuing of customer invoices for all customer facing companies in the NetEnt Group as well as other accounting duties. This role is a full-time role. We are searching for one Revenue Accountant in Malta (Spinola Park) and one in Gibraltar.
Who are you?
- Configuration of existing and new customers in the contract management and ERP systems
- Assisting in the processing of monthly reports received from customers for invoicing
- Assisting in the calculation of revenues and issuing of monthly invoices to customers
- Assisting in the aged debtor collection process
- Preparation of quarterly and monthly reports
- General accounting duties and reconciliations
- Corresponding with customers for queries on invoices
- Reviewing and understanding customer contracts to be able to apply changes to Commercial terms
- Assist the commercial teams in Malta with all revenue, customer contract and other accounts receivable related requests
Main game skills:
- +2 years of experience from the Gaming Industry
- Good to advanced Excel skills
- Accounting, preferably NVQ 4 or higher
Bonus game skills:
- Experience from having exposure to revenue shar report preparations or review