Welcome to our Netent Live Studio in Malta!
At NetEnt, we continually strive to drive the online casino market through better gaming solutions. Our biggest and most important assets are our teams of highly skilled and motivated employees, and it is important to us to allow and encourage each team member to thrive. Our teams house a variety of different skills, nationalities and personalities. We have one thing in common though – the passion to succeed together.
The Netent Live IT Operations team is based both in Malta and Sweden and now we need to strengthen the Malta unit with additional resources.
About the Position:
As a Gaming Equipment Specialist within NetEnt Live you will be mainly responsible for the integrity, handling and upkeep of our gaming equipment. You will also be working closely with the other members of the team and assist with studio related projects.
- Be the main point of contact for the risk and fraud personnel to execute on game integrity tasks
- Monthly gaming equipment audit
- Detailed logging
- LGE log upkeep
- Work closely with shift managers to track, investigate & solve issues
- Installation and configuration of gaming equipment such as roulettes
- Scheduling and performing maintenance and repair on gaming equipment
- Plan and execute Roulette swaps and rotation
- Roulette leveling and calibration
- Performance tests
- Disposal of cards and balls
- Monitoring Stock levels and replacements – Such as cards, balls & equipment
- Documenting equipment assets in Jira
- Purchasing of gaming related equipment
- Assist Studio engineers in daily works and projects
Whats your background?
- Minimum of 3 years casino related experience
- Technical background related to casino gaming equipment
- Strong documentation skills
- Ability to provide guidance, assistance, and/or interpretation to others on how to apply procedures and standards to specific situations
- Ability to solve problems, take decisions and use good judgment
- Ability to follow schedules and routines
- Ability to work harmoniously with co-workers
- Fluent in English, written and spoken
What we offer
- Fun & creative work environment in a fast growing company
- Great place to work & strong team oriented culture driven by diversity and international atmosphere
- Competitive salary
- Health insurance, life insurance & group income protection
- Fantastic work environment
- Weekly Breakfast
Ready to make gaming even better? Join our quest!
Here is how to apply, it´s super easy!
We want your resume, cover letter/summary, in English and you can choose to either upload files or simply apply directly with your LinkedIn profile. We are keen to get to know you and what makes you tick! So, focus on the requirements as well as letting us know about your passion and why you want to join us.