Are you a doer with a strategic mindset? Do you enjoy the challenge of working in a dynamic and fast moving environment with quality, leadership and agility as your drivers? Then you may be our future star!
We are looking for an QA Manager for our awesome Game Studio in Krakow. Our biggest and most important assets are our teams of highly skilled and motivated employees. By being a role model you will use your leadership skills to nurture and grow teams and individuals.
What's the deal?
We are looking for experienced Game Tester who is ready for a QA Manager position, with high professional skills and proactive life attitude, interested in continuously improving the quality and gaming experience of the NetEnt games.
We are also looking for a leader who is willing to roll their sleeves up, and dive into coaching and mentoring a team of passionate Game Testers
As a QA Manager you will work closely with other stakeholders (PO, Production Leads, etc.) to ensure that the projects are completed. You are responsible for people development and for driving improvements within the organization. Together with other Leaders you set the direction of the Studio focusing on cross department collaboration.
Your main tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Participation in QA recruitment
- Participation in QA people development in teams
- Apply QA processes (maintain and improve), techniques and methodologies on the studio level
- Communication and working with development teams on cross-studio level
- Lead a team of QA
- Work with development teams to understand the overall technical architecture and how each feature is implemented
- Test documentation creation and management
- Be responsible for high-quality of studio games;
- Estimate and allocate required resources to perform full cycle of product’s validation
- Interpret and report testing results and be a vocal proponent for quality in every phase of the development process
- Being a role model for Core Values;
- Remove impediments;
Who are you?
- Experience in test analysis and test design;
- Practical experience with testing of mobile, server and web applications
- Good understanding of client/server architecture web technologies;
- Experience in using Atlassian tools (JIRA, Confluence, Bitbucket)
- Understanding the VCS(Git)
- Experience with continuous delivery tools
- Good knowledge of SDLC, Agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban)
- Experience with automated testing
- Ability to take a decision in unclear cases
- Able to work on team level & strategic level (taking bigger picture into account);
- Great at building relationships and leading groups of people;
- Experienced in working in a fast-changing environment;
- Promoting & driving Agile ways of working;
Expectations on your behavior:
- Silo buster;
- Cross-team collaboration;
- Core values, leadership symbols;
- Passion for leadership;
- Curiosity for business and technology;
- Improvements through common goals achieved;
- Team calibration;
- People promoted;
- Customer value delivered;
- Increased effectiveness and quality;
- Self-driven teams who take wise decisions;
What we offer you:
- Fun & creative work environment in a fast growing company;
- Innovative and modern technology driven company;
- Great place to work & strong team oriented culture driven by diversity and international atmosphere;
- Competitive salary and benefit package like private medical care;
- Great professional development opportunities(education budget);
- Focus on Health and Energy e.g. team sport activities and support in health & sport related questions; fruit basket every day;
- Lots of social events like Monday Breakfast, Game Release Parties, team building activities;
- Flexibility and work life balance.
If you are striving to be the best in your area of expertise, please send us your application today. More details on https://www.netent.com/en/open-positions/
Join the NetEnt journey – warm welcome with your application!
W aplikacji prosimy zawrzeć klauzulę:
Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w mojej ofercie pracy dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesu rekrutacji (zgodnie z Ustawą z dn. 29.08.97 o Ochronie danych Osobowych Dz. U. nr 133 poz. 883 z póżn. zm.