Are you creative with a strategic mindset? Do you enjoy the challenge of working in a dynamic and fast moving environment with quality, leadership and agility as your drivers? Then you may be our future star!
We are looking for an Art Manager for our awesome Game Studio in Krakow. Our biggest and most important assets are our teams of highly skilled and motivated employees. By being a role model you will use your leadership skills to nurture and grow teams and individuals.
What's the deal?
As an Art Manager you have several responsibilities, but the primary one is to get a high art quality product out of the door. To do this you need to make sure the art team can work as efficiently as possible by supporting them in setting clear goals, both short term and long term, by evaluating the risks and removing impediments that might prevent the team from doing their work.
As an Art Manager you are accountable for the art delivery and that the employee and team have the skills, knowledge and tools to perform their work.
As an Art Manager you will work closely with other stakeholders (PO, Production Leads, etc.) to ensure that the projects are completed. You are responsible for people development and for driving improvements within the organization. Together
with other Leaders you set the direction of the Studio focusing on cross department collaboration.
Your main tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Build and develop winning teams;
- Run the daily activities in the teams;
- Link the company Strategy to the Teams;
- Set the direction of the teams that is in line with company strategy;
- Drive cross-department collaboration/improvements;
- Nurture team and individual growth (develop, retain, do succession planning);
- Recruiting and staffing (make sure team has appropriate skills to meet business needs)
- Deliver company value through the team(s);
- Promote artistic excellence;
- Being a role model for Core Values;
- Remove impediments;
Who are you?
- Experienced as an Art Manager and/or Art Director
- Experienced in iGaming products
- Accountable for team performance;
- Accountable for art quality of the games and products the team deliver;
- Accountable for artistic evolution of products (according to architecture roadmap);
- Able to work on team level & strategic level (taking bigger picture into account);
- Great at building relationships and leading groups of people;
- Experienced in working in a fast-changing environment;
- Promoting & driving Agile ways of working;
Expectations on your behavior:
- Silo buster;
- Cross-team collaboration;
- Core values, leadership symbols;
- Passion for leadership;
- Curiosity for business and technology;
- Expected outcomes:
- Improvements through common goals achieved;
- Team calibration;
- People promoted;
- Customer value delivered;
- Increased effectiveness and quality;
- Self-driven teams who take wise decisions;
What we offer you:
- Fun & creative work environment in a fast growing company;
- Innovative and modern technology driven company;
- Great place to work & strong team oriented culture driven by diversity and international atmosphere;
- Competitive salary and benefit package like private medical care;
- Great professional development opportunities(education budget);
- Focus on Health and Energy e.g. team sport activities and support in health & sport related questions; fruit basket every day;
- Lots of social events like Monday Breakfast, Game Release Parties, team building activities;
- Flexibility and work life balance.
We look forward to your application in English together with your portfolio that shows us a wide variety of styles. If you are striving to be the best in your area of expertise, please send us your application today.
Join the NetEnt journey – warm welcome with your application!
W aplikacji prosimy zawrzeć klauzulę:
Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w mojej ofercie pracy dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesu rekrutacji (zgodnie z Ustawą z dn. 29.08.97 o Ochronie danych Osobowych Dz. U. nr 133 poz. 883 z póżn. zm. )