Are you passionate about player experience and engaging with customers? Are you an online gaming guru who understands the competitive marketplace? Then this challenge is right for you!
What’s the deal?
As a Product Marketing Manager for the NetEnt Engage product at NetEnt you will be responsible for key areas of the success of NetEnt Engage – our suite of engagement / bonus tools such as Free Rounds, Tournaments, NetEnt Challenge, NetEnt Adventure and more. You will bridge the gaps between tech, product, commercial and the customers and players. This will be a cross functional role within a highly skilled team in a fast-moving environment. This whole area we call the Player Domain.
You will be able to translate requests/ideas into something workable for the Product Owners and work closely with them on the product strategy. You will be able to inform and train Account Managers and also work directly with customers on how they should best use the NetEnt Engage tools. The key interaction you will think about is between the gaming experience and the player.
You will be based in Malta, but working with teams in Sweden, India, US, Gibraltar and the UK, with some travel required for customer meetings and roadshows/tradeshows.
Who are you?
You are customer focused, data-driven, lover of gaming and engagement (this could be real money gaming, social gaming, or any other loyalty/reward based experience). You will be a great communicator whether that is internally to your peers, outwardly to customers or talking directly to the casino players. You will be a natural networker who believes that meeting people translates into great ideas. You will equally be a Product Marketer as be able to train and inform on new products and tools
This role will work as part of the Player Domain management team and will report to Director, NetEnt Platform Product.
- Passion and experience working within commercial/product/ marketing team
- A great understanding of player engagement and a gaming mindset
- A service minded approach to drive to deliver world class player engagement/ bonus products and solutions to the online gaming industry
- Confidence with working with tech, product and commercial side of an organisation
- Great people skills and ability to manage many varied stakeholder groups
- Experience in training or train the trainer
- Experience with multiple casino or similar back office tools/systems
- Knowledge of regulatory complaince for gambling products