What’s the deal?
Who are you?
- High proficiency in English, both written and verbal, paired with skills in clear and effective communication;
- A strong ability to conform to an established writing tone, voice and style.
- Good knowledge of tools, e.g. MS Word, Excel, XML/HTML, Confluence; preferably knowledge of templates and styles;
- Experience in technical writing, copy writing, content writing or other form of publication in which you have demonstrated your command of written English.
- Explain technically complex concepts in clear, concise English that can be understood by an average or non-native reader of English;
- Design, create, and maintain various materials including user guides, promo materials and online help texts;
- Prepare and manage localization of projects as needed;
- Be an active member of cross-competence teams during the game development, maintain relationships with key stakeholders and subject matter experts across the organization;
- Participate in peer reviews;
- Acquire and maintain expertise in tools required to produce our materials;
- Act as a user advocate to deliver materials that enhance the user experience;
- Follow all internal standards, processes, and templates to ensure consistency and quality of deliverables.
What we offer you:
- Fun & creative work environment in a fast growing company;
- Great place to work & strong team oriented culture driven by diversity and international atmosphere;
- Competitive salary and benefit package like private medical care;
- Great professional development opportunities (education budget).
- Focus on Health&Energy, e.g. team sport activities and events;
- Lots of social events like Monday Breakfast, Game Release Parties, team building activities etc.
- Flexibility and work/life balance.
Ready to make gaming even better? Join our quest!
To thrive in this role and in our team it's important that you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and that you are capable of taking the initiative. You are able to work independently and self-motivated. You are also skilled at interacting with colleagues and enjoy working in a team.
You are confident at expressing an opinion and when needed, addressing problems that you encounter or foresee. What truly distinguishes you from others is a knack for presenting complex information in a straightforward, easily understandable way.
Are you the Information Manager we are looking for? Join the NetEnt family!
Here is how to apply, it´s super easy!
We want your CV in English and you can choose to either upload files or simply apply with your LinkedIn profile.