NetEnt is a leading provider of premium gaming solutions to the world’s most successful online casino operators. At NetEnt we are proud of our Platform, the enabler that handles more transactions than both Stockholm and NASDAQ stock exchange, with more than 27 billion transactions per year. To handle this amount of transactions at the same time as keeping the uptime, keys to success are stability, automation and scalability. At NetEnt, we encourage ourselves and our colleagues to be innovative and we take pride in what we do.
What’s the deal?
We are now looking for software engineers to further strengthen the platform teams, responsible for building microservices using the latest technology stack, deployed in a cloud environment. You will be part of teams driving the next generation of our platform, towards a full event-driven microservices architecture for business scale and agility.
This role gives you the opportunity to work with talented and humble people in a cross-functional and self-organizing team. You will have the ability to directly influence your team’s way of working and together you get full freedom and responsibility to make sure your product exceeds customer’s expectations. We want to be the best at what we do all the way from design to deployment and believe in 100% ownership of our products within the development teams. You build it, deploy it, run it, maintain it, and if it fails, fix it.
The position is for our latest office, based out of Hitech City in Hyderabad, where you will be part of the teams building some of the most important pieces of our platform architecture.
Who are you?
We are looking for you who possess the following:
• Collaborative mindset, to become an effective part of a cross-functional, self-organized team with full ownership.
• Passion for building great software and enjoy the variety and dynamics of working with the full technology stack. Also, you find complex systems thrilling.
• Enjoyment for working in an agile and dynamic environment with a business and quality focus. You believe that business value delivered is what defines great development.
• Can-do mentality, but not afraid to seek assistance from your skilled colleagues. We see that you dare and seek answers to find the best path forward.
• Learning mentality, able to acquire new technological skills to get things done.
• High expectations on yourself and your surroundings.
We believe you have:
- Strong engineering background with a focus on core computer science concepts.
- 4+ years of experience in product design and development, preferably on JVM based languages.
- Experience in working with micro-services using containers in a cloud environment. Deep understanding of docker and kubernetes is preferred.
- Experience working in a fast pace agile environment with complete ownership of your work (design/develop/deploy/maintain).
If you want to be part of our journey in our office in central Hyderabad (Hitech City), feel free to send us your CV or LinkedIn profile and we’ll arrange a first meeting!