NetEnt is a leading provider of premium gaming solutions to the world´s most successful online casino operators. We have been a true pioneer in driving the market with our thrilling games powered by our cutting-edge platform.
Come and join the NetEnt journey!
What´s the deal?
Your main tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Bug fixing
- Development of prototypes, game tools, proof of concepts or MVPs
Who are you?
- You are a positive, creative and fearless person who loves to push the limits, try new things and you always speak your mind;
- You take a lot of pride in your work, willing to grasp and maintain focus on the big picture and to think ahead;
- You are a team player, willing to share your knowledge and learn from your colleagues, while enjoying a dynamic and creative environment;
- You have improvement oriented mindset, tend to continuous improvement.
- Experience with Git
- Knowledge OOP, Design patterns, SOLID
- Intermediate level of English
- Experience with Vanilla JS, Pixi.js, Webpack, Gulp
- Experience with Java Core, Maven
- Unit Testing (JUnit, Mockito)
- Understanding statistics and probability theory
- Working experience in a game industry
- Computer science (or relevant) degree
What we offer you?
- Working for one of the top gambling companies in the world
- Opportunity to influence the quality of the products, improve process and implement your ideas
- 25 paid vacation calendar days per year
- Paid leave on special occasions
- Social package, including gym membership compensation, medical insurance
- Free fruits and sweets
- Sleeping room
- Educational possibilities, massage in the office, and free English classes
- Sport activities, parties, team buildings
- Professional growth
Ready to make gaming even better? Join our quest!
Here is how to apply, it´s super easy!
We want your resume, cover letter/summary, in English and you can choose to either upload files or simply apply directly with your LinkedIn profile. We are keen to get to know you and what makes you tick! So, focus on the requirements as well as letting us know about your passion and why you want to join us.