Do you want to be a part of driving the creation of NetEnt Quality game productions and ensure we keep on delivering world class casino games? Our Gothenburg Studio is looking for a Game 2D/3D Artist with a passion for creating the art and animations that will bring our games to life! Since we work closely in small teams the work is very varied, and as such you will get the chance to work on assets all the way from concept to finished product.
The Game Studio’s common goal is to stay ahead and always develop the best games. Our teams consist of the most creative, passionate and talented in their guild. Are you one of us?
What’s the deal?
As a Game 2D/3D Artist you will:
- Create characters, environments, and FX in different styles.
- Bring characters, effects, and environments to life.
- Work with programmers to achieve the best possible results with the technology available.
- Assist with art reviews, giving and receiving verbal and visual feedback when needed.
- Work closely with the Art Director.
Who are you?
You're a self-motivated and able to perform multiple tasks and projects concurrently. You are visible, vocal, objective, open to feedback and enjoy working with people of varied backgrounds. You come up with ideas and follow through.
- Excellent skills in 2D and 3D graphics.
- The ability to produce artwork in a variety of styles.
- Experience in animation.
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, Maya or similar software.
Since our working language is English, high proficiency in English, written and oral, paired with skills in clear effective communication is a must.
Ready to make gaming even better? Join our quest!
We look forward to your application in English, including your CV and a link to your personal portfolio. Please note that we only consider applications with a portfolio.