NetEnt is leading provider of premium gaming solutions to the world’s most successful online casino operators. We have been a true pioneer in driving the market with our thrilling games powered by our cutting-edge platform. Though our core business is as a B2B games provider we are also active within the casino affiliate and social casino business, providing a large variety of data sources and need for insights. Our platform handles more than 45 billion transactions per year, and as our ambitions grow, we need to strengthen our BI team with a talented Qlik Sense Developer.
If you want to work on challenging tasks with the best people in the industry, then this is the job for you. We put a great emphasis on personality and the attitude with which you attack the problems you are faced with
About the role
We are about to expand our multi-node Qlik Sense environment adding more sources, users and capabilities. Therefore, we are looking for a Qlik Sense developer who will join our BI team and share responsibilities for maintaining and developing the reporting environment and its content.
You will be:
- Designing, building and deploying analytical BI solutions
- Translating business needs to technical specifications
- Maintain and support data analytics platforms (e.g. Qlik Sense Management Console)
- making sure our Qlik Sense solution works well with surrounding environment
- developing and modeling front- and backend solutions in accordance with customer requirements.
- Quickly gathering a deep understanding of business needs and translating into technology solutions.
- Working closely with other BI team members
- Developing and updating technical documentation
There are a number of parallel projects ongoing within the company for getting information via Qlik Sense, which include current DWH in SQL Server and Google Cloud.
We will work with the latest releases and utilize the latest features available, therefore you will be also involved in testing and upgrades of the latest releases.
You have personal drive to learn new tools and techniques and ‘getting things done’ attitude.
You prefer automate things rather than repeat manual work infinitely.
We would like you to have:
- several years of experience creating applications with QlikView/QlikSense and NPrinting
- experience with data modelling
- experience working with large amounts of data and relational databases
- sound knowledge of SQL and ETL
- understanding of data visualization and UI design best practices
- strong communication skills
- Experience or a genuine interest in the gaming industry is considered a strong merit.
- Experience of working very closely with key business Stakeholders and strong presentation skills especially explaining numbers and analysis
Good to have:
- interest to work with APIs
As NetEnt is an international company, fluent skills in written and spoken English are a must.