NetEnt is leading provider of premium gaming solutions to the world’s most successful online casino operators. We have been a true pioneer in driving the market with our thrilling games powered by our cutting-edge platform. Though our core business is as a B2B games provider we are also active within the casino affiliate and social casino business, providing a large variety of data sources and need for insights. Our platform handles more than 45 billion transactions per year, and as our ambitions grow, we need to strengthen our BI team with a talented analyst.
We are looking for an individual with the mathematical and Business intuition that comes after years of studying and working with numbers and analyses. The role’s main objectives are to support the stakeholders of the company with information and proactive insights to enable better strategic decision making, as well as to better understand our games and players. One of the main focus areas for this role is our exciting Live Casino product.
The person for this role has a high data literacy as well as a good understanding of statistical tools and methods and find interest and pride in doing also “simpler” every-day number crunching tasks and analyses that are important for stakeholders. Bringing value to the company is the inspiration and drive.
If you want to work on challenging tasks with the best people in the industry, then this is the job for you. We put a great emphasis on personality and the attitude with which you attack the problems you are faced with.
What you bring to the table
- A genuine interest in our business and product as well as making sense out of data.
- A creative and analytical mindset.
- A drive for proactively solving all type of problems that arises.
- A keen attention to detail.
- At least a few years’ experience in a similar role.
What you need to be successful
- Degree in Mathematics, Statistics or a related field. Studies in probability theory is a plus.
- Experience of working very closely with key business Stakeholders.
- Strong presentation skills especially explaining numbers and analyses.
- Experience in using SQL, Excel and Qlik Sense (or similar type of tool). Other programming languages is a plus
- Strong team player mentality.
- High proficiency in English is a must.
- Experience or a genuine interest in the gaming industry is considered a strong merit.
What about you?
We look forward to your application in English including a cover letter in which you introduce yourself and tell us about your interest in the specific position.