Welcome to our Game Studio in Krakow, Poland!
NetEnt is a leading provider of premium gaming solutions to the world's most successful online casino operators. We have been a true pioneer in driving the market with our thrilling games powered by our cutting-edge platform.
About the role
As a Game Production Lead, you are responsible for successfully managing new Game Productions in line with agreed targets (including; budget, scope, timelines and NetEnt Quality). You have an end to end view of the Game Production - overseeing all aspects of a game’s development, delivery and required governance. You are pro-active and have excellent communication and stakeholder management skills. You escalate deviations and settle changes where applicable.
You are to work closely and collaboratively with Game POs and have healthy friction between timely deliveries and high-quality games design and scope.
You are supporting development teams in their work and contribute into building efficient Game Development process throughout the organization.
Your main tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Delivering game productions/widgets/other products of varying size, types and complexity within committed timeline in line with the roadmap;
- Ensure timely and high-quality deliveries;
- Efficiently and effectively plan team work based on the game scope defined by Game POs;
- Create schedule/timeline, track deliverables, assess risks, control the budget, report on deviations;
- Develop and maintain the production management methodology (including document templates, identifying project phases, reporting and planning information for successful production delivery);
- Continuously align with Product Organization on the roadmap;
- Have a strong focus on business outcomes and time to market;
- Monitor and report on project progress/challenges/solutions;
- Implement and manage change when necessary in alignment with Game POs to meet production outputs;
- Evaluate and assess result of productions;
- Provide support to Product Organization with defining user stories for teams to work at;
- Implementation of effective planning to maximize exposure of game deliverables to Game PO to increase finding fun potential and mitigate risk of late re-design;
- Accurate Production Team staffing (incl sound, certification)
- Alignment with other stakeholders/expertise required
- Manage multiple productions;
- Accountable for delivering successful Game Productions;
- Accountable for deliveries within budget;
- Responsible for Efficient management of Game Production (including Budget and Resource requesting, Risk Management and Reporting);
- Able to work on team level & strategic level (taking bigger picture into account);
- Working in close connection with team(s) Development Manager and Game POs;
- Great at building relationships and leading groups of people;
- Experienced in working in a fast-changing environment;
- Promoting and driving Agile ways of working;
Expected outcome of your work
Your team(s) have clear understanding of what is expected from them and by when. Production plans are clearly communicated to and aligned with the production team and all stakeholders and are based on the roadmap. Team workload is efficiently planned to reduce wastes and production lead time. Team delivers within agreed budgets, risks are analyzed, communicated and mitigation plan is in place. Team(s) produce high quality games.
What we offer you?
- Fun & creative work environment in a fast growing company
- Innovative and modern technology driven company e.g. Innovation week
- Great place to work & strong team oriented culture driven by diversity and international atmosphere
- Competitive salary and benefit package like private medical care, Multisport and mobile phones for all employees
- Awesome Onboarding program
- Great professional development opportunities
- Focus on Health and Energy e.g. team sport activities and support in health & sport related questions; fruit basket every day
- Lots of social events like Monday Breakfast, monthly Game Release Parties, monthly Happy Friday, team building activities
- Flexibility and work life balance
We look forward to your application in English. If you are striving to be the best in your area of expertise, please send us your application today.
Join the NetEnt journey – warm welcome with your application!
W aplikacji prosimy zawrzeć klauzulę:
Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w mojej ofercie pracy dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesu rekrutacji (zgodnie z Ustawą z dn. 29.08.97 o Ochronie danych Osobowych Dz. U. nr 133 poz. 883 z póżn. zm. )