As an Information Security Specialist, you will help NetEnt be secure. Our environment is very diverse, and you need to be able to grasp a broad area of knowledge. Do you want to be part of our multinational company?
What’s the deal?
You will be part of the Information Security Team
- Monitoring and analyzing information security and ensuring issues are escalated to the appropriate stakeholders
- Assisting in the development and maintenance of information security policies, procedures, and ways of working
- Assisting the development departments with security testing
- Participating in network and systems design reviews/quality assurance sessions to assure implementation of appropriate systems security policies and procedures
- Promoting awareness of security issues among NetEnt employees and contractors
- Conducting training sessions
Who are you?
We believe you have a university degree in Computer or Data Science with a special interest in Architecture, Networking or Operations. You are interested in new technology and love to learn new things. Getting into details is not a problem for you, neither is driving workshops or conducting training sessions.
Certification like CISSP, CISA and CISM is a merit as well as experience from the gaming industry. Excellent written and spoken English skills are a must.
As a person you like to work with other people and get things done. Your are good at building relationships.
Main game skills:
You are self-driven, efficient and flexible, and you work well and accurately under pressure in a fast-paced environment. You can understand, analyze, and devise effective solutions that facilitate the business, while maintaining best practices. And of course, you possess strong interpersonal communication and presentation skills paired with a strong sense of integrity.
Ready to make gaming even better? Join our quest!
Here is how to apply, it´s super easy!
We want your resume, cover letter/summary, in English and you can choose to either upload files or simply apply directly with your LinkedIn profile. We are keen to get to know you and what makes you tick! So, focus on the requirements as well as letting us know about your passion and why you want to join us. We will start looking at the CV's in August when we're back from vacation.