NetEnt is a business to business (B2B) company, and we are renowned for the high-quality games and platform that we develop. Only a handful of enterprises worldwide do what we do. NetEnt is operating in more than 20 markets at which a gambling license is need, and therefore deals with lots of security requirements and issues surrounding old and new technologies. To help move NetEnt’s information security to the next level and be the best in the industry, we need to strengthen our team, based in Stockholm, Sweden. So, if you are passionate about information security, want to work in a diverse and complex environment, and love new technology – then this is the right challenge for you, and we want to meet you!
What’s the deal?
As an information security specialist, you will play a key role in helping NetEnt be secure. You will:
- Monitor and analyze information security and ensure issues are escalated to the appropriate stakeholders
- Assist in the development and maintenance of information security policies, procedures, and ways of working
- Assist the development departments with security testing
- Participate in network and systems design reviews/quality assurance sessions to assure implementation of appropriate procedures and controls
- Promote awareness of and provide advice/guidance on security issues and risks to colleagues
- Serve as a subject matter expert for internal teams and provide training
Who are you?
We are searching for that certain someone with a strong work ethic complemented by a positive can-do attitude. You are not satisfied in just knowing requirements and standards - you thrive to understand information security risk and how to manage it. And with your strong sense of integrity and confidence you can communicate with all our stakeholders, whether they are on the technical or commercial side. You also enjoy training your colleagues and sharing your knowledge in workshops and what have you.
You are brilliant at analyzing details, seeing the big picture, and devising solutions that facilitate the business, all while maintaining best practices. We also think you are self-driven and take initiatives where you see the need; you do not always need to be given work tasks or projects.
If you join us, NetEnt will offer you challenging tasks, smart and fun colleagues, freedom to further develop your information security skills, and much more.
Main game skills:
- Information security work experience
- University degree in Computer or Data Science with a special interest in Architecture, Networking or Operations
- Fluency in English (written and spoken)
Bonus game skills:
- Certification like CISSP, CISA and CISM
- ISO 27001 experience
- Gaming industry experience
- Experience training your colleagues
- Understanding of both Development and Operations processes
Here is how to apply!
We want your CV/resume in English and a cover letter/summary describing your passion and why you want to join us. You can choose to either upload your files or simply apply directly with your LinkedIn profile. We are keen to get to know you and what makes you tick!
If you have any questions regarding our six weeks of vacation, generous health and pension benefits, flexible working hours, or why NetEnt is a great and international place to work at – our CISO will tell you after you have applied.