NetEnt is a leading provider of premium gaming solutions to the world´s most successful online casino operators. We have been a true pioneer in driving the market with our thrilling games powered by our cutting-edge platform.
Our Game Studio in Kiev is growing and now we need an Art Director to join us.
What’s the deal?
We are looking for experienced Art Directors with high professional skills and proactive life attitude, interested in work with designing, conceptualizing and continuously improving quality and gaming experience of the NetEnt games.
Your main work tasks will include:
- Game and game related contents visual appearance;
- Leading the creative process of the graphical design;
- Necessary documentation to communicate the graphical style, theme and other visual requirements;
- Invite team members to take an active part in the high-level design process;
- Ensure maximum commitment of the design and make sure that the vision is understood;
- Set visual standards for game design, symbols, animations etc.;
- Communicate game’s design with Product Owner;
- Create art materials for the games;
- Improve processes and best practices.
What’s your background?
- Knowledge of graphics software (Adobe Creative Suite);
- Excellent drawing skills, a keen eye for design and experience in animation and UI design;
- Basic art knowledge (composition, color, light, materials, etc.);
- Proficiency in basic graphic design software (Photoshop + Wacom).
- Skill to adequately estimate own art tasks during the planning process and evaluate the whole scope of the art task of the project.
- Art of composition and drawing techniques;
- Foundation of illustrating and graphical design;
- Interest in advanced trends in digital art;
- Good skills in drawing, illustration and graphical design and animation;
- Experience of work with peripheral devices of graphics processing (pen tablet, scanner etc.);
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Good English Language knowledge (at least Upper Intermediate).
Bonus game Skills:
- 3D Software (3DMax, Maya, ZBrush etc.);
- Animation Skills (Spine);
- Special Effects (After Effects and other particle editors).
Ready to make gaming even better? Join our quest!
We want your resume, cover letter/summary, in English and you can choose to either upload files or simply apply directly with your LinkedIn profile. We are keen to get to know you and what makes you tick! So, focus on the requirements as well as letting us know about your passion and why you want to join us.
Life at NetEnt Did you know that NetEnt is an equal opportunity employer and we strongly support diversity in the workforce. And do you want to hear more about the work life at NetEnt?