NetEnt is a leading provider of premium gaming solutions to the world´s most successful online casino operators. We have been a true pioneer in driving the market with our thrilling games powered by our cutting-edge platform.
Our Game Studio in Kiev is growing and now we need a Lead 2D Artist / Art Director to join us.
What’s the deal?
We are looking for an experienced Lead 2D Artist / Art Director with high professional skills and proactive mindset, interested in designing, conceptualizing and continuously improving quality and gaming experience of the NetEnt games.
- Proficiency in drawing, illustration and graphic design.
- Proficiency in basic graphic design software (Photoshop + Wacom).
- Basic art knowledge (composition, color, light, materials, drawing techniques, etc.).
- Skills in estimating own art tasks during the planning process and evaluating the whole art scope of the project.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Good English (at least Upper Intermediate).
- 3D software (Maya, 3DSMax, Cinema4D, ZBrush, Keyshot, etc.).
- Animation skills (Spine).
- Special effects (After Effects or other software)
Your key tasks include:
- Creating graphic assets for the games from idea & concept to final art (drawing, animations, VFX).
- Leading the creative process of graphic design.
- Negotiating with Product Owner (Producer).
- Documenting the process of creating graphic assets.
- Ensuring maximum commitment of the design and making sure that the vision is understood.
- Setting visual standards for game design, symbols, animations, etc.
- Improving processes and best practices.
Ready to make gaming even better? Join our quest!
We want your resume, cover letter/summary, in English and you can choose to either upload files or simply apply directly with your LinkedIn profile. We are keen to get to know you and what makes you tick! So, focus on the requirements as well as letting us know about your passion and why you want to join us.
Life at NetEnt Did you know that NetEnt is an equal opportunity employer and we strongly support diversity in the workforce. And do you want to hear more about the work life at NetEnt?