What’s the deal?
We are seeking a seasoned and hands-on Head of Office. In this role, you will be responsible for the organization and coordination of office operations, procedures and resources to facilitate effectiveness and efficiency for NetEnt Live.
The Head of Office will support the day to day business operations, ensure efficient operation of facilities, mitigate risk, and ensure that facilities meet the needs of the organisation.
- Directing facilities functions and oversee all daily office functions;
- Developing and implementing office policies by setting up procedures and standards to guide the operation of the office;
- Vendor management;
- Overseeing building projects, relocation's, renovations or refurbishments;
- Responsible for ensuring office financial objectives are met by preparing budget for the office, planning the expenditures, analyzing variances and carrying out necessary corrections that may arise;
- Participate actively in the planning and execution of company events;
- Developing standards and promoting activities that enhance operational procedures;
- Coach and lead office team;
- Ensuring compliance with regulations and laws.
Who are you?
Energetic professional who doesn’t mind wearing multiple hats. Experienced in handling a wide range of administrative and executive support related tasks. Well organized, flexible and enjoy the administrative challenges of supporting an office of diverse people.
The ideal candidate for this role should possess good communication and negotiating skills, proven leadership skills, broad knowledge of business functions and project management experience.
Moreover, to be a successful hire, you will need to have prior experience in office administration. You will also need to be proficient in Microsoft Office.
Ready to make gaming even better? Join our quest!
Here is how to apply, it´s super easy!
We want your resume, cover letter/summary, in English and you can choose to either upload files or simply apply directly with your LinkedIn profile. We are keen to get to know you and what makes you tick! So, focus on the requirements as well as letting us know about your passion and why you want to join us.