What’s the deal?
As a Senior Shift Manager, you have significant experience within the online casino industry. In this position, you will be setting the example for others to follow and so you must conduct yourself in a professional manner.
You are expected to help the company deliver an exceptionally high quality of service and maintain a professional operating environment at all times.
- Monitoring Game Presenters & Studio performance
- Communication with NOC and Customer Support
- Daily Studio operations and maintenance
- Daily Shift & Studio report
- Ensuring that all tables are operational without interruptions
- Monitoring and managing staffing levels to ensure that games and tables are adequately staffed for each shift, arranging for staff rotations and breaks locating substitute employees as necessary Report Studio & System errors
- Awareness about business acumen and overall company goals and targets
- Ensure effective communication within own and other departments
- Be the first contact point and information source for Game Presenters regarding daily duties;
- Ensure high quality of game presentation by observing staff performance and providing regular feedback;
- Identify areas where process or system enhancement is needed to improve productivity, efficiency or reduce expenses within the Studio; identify solutions and work to implement;
- Provide subject matter expertise to all stakeholders as required;
- Work in a team, which operates 24/7
- Act as a mentor for junior team members
Who are you?
- Experience in a similar position or equivalent is a must;
- Prior relevant experience working with a leader within the online casino industry will be considered an asset;
- Higher education;
- Experience mentoring junior team members;
- Strong leadership, and communication skills;
- Working knowledge of MS Office;
- Able to build strong and trusting relationships at all levels within the organization;
- Understanding the business and what drives performance;
- Expertise knowledge of the gaming industry;
- Fluency in English both written and verbal;
- Proven ability to handle high stress situations and ability to execute;
- Analytical mind with problem-solving aptitude;
- Self-starter, hands-on approach and able to work autonomously;
- Work in a team, which operates 24/7.
Ready to make gaming even better? Join our quest!
Here is how to apply, it´s super easy!
We want your resume, cover letter/summary, in English and you can choose to either upload files or simply apply directly with your LinkedIn profile. We are keen to get to know you and what makes you tick! So, focus on the requirements as well as letting us know about your passion and why you want to join us.