What’s the deal?
As a Senior Team Manager, you have significant experience within the online casino industry. In this position, you will be setting the example for others to follow and so you must conduct yourself in a professional manner.
You are expected to help the company deliver an exceptionally high quality of service and maintain a professional operating environment at all times.
- Overall responsibility for the life-cycle of Game Presenters: recruitment, onboarding, development and retention
- Managing and developing direct reports, ensuring that all team members are compliant
- Ongoing coaching & feedback sessions to the team members
- Reviewing job contributions and feedback for their team members from Shift Managers
- Continuously focusing on maintaining a high level of game presentation and ensuring effective communication flow within other departments
- Motivating team and individuals to achieve set goals & improve retention
- Communicate with operators’ various operational needs – Game Presenters – Dedicated Promotions – Player Experience - Business generating ideas
- Create awareness about business acumen and engage the team members
- Plan and distribute the human resources effectively to cover the business needs
What's your background?
- Experience in a similar position or equivalent is a must;
- Prior relevant experience working with a leader within the online casino industry will be considered an asset;
- Experience mentoring junior team members;
- Strong leadership and excellent communication skills;
- Working knowledge of MS Office.
- Higher Education
- Able to build strong and trusting relationships at all levels within the organization
- Understanding the business and what drives performance
- Expertise knowledge of the gaming industry;
- Fluency in English both written and verbal
- Proven ability to handle high stress situations and ability to execute;
- Analytical mind with problem-solving aptitude
- Self-starter, hands-on approach and able to work autonomously;
- Work in a team, which operates 24/7.
Who are you?
- You are a positive, creative, solution oriented, and fearless person who loves to push the limits, try new things while enjoying a dynamic and creative environment;
- You are a people person who have the ability to build strong and trusting relationships at all levels within the organization;
- You have a curious mindset and a strong interest in understanding the business and what drives performance;
- You dare to challenge, and you always speak your mind in a constructive way.
Ready to make gaming even better? Join our quest!
Here is how to apply, it´s super easy!
We want your resume, cover letter/summary, in English and you can choose to either upload files or simply apply directly with your LinkedIn profile. We are keen to get to know you and what makes you tick! So, focus on the requirements as well as letting us know about your passion and why you want to join us.