NetEnt is an iGaming provider company and we are renowned for the premium games and gaming solutions that we develop. Only a handful of enterprises worldwide, do what we do. We are an international enterprise with wildly creative people. NetEnt reached 1.8 Billion SEK revenue in 2018, in an ever changing and dynamic market landscape, employing only the people we consider to be exactly right!
What’s the deal?
NetEnt Group Management and the NetEnt board made a strategic decision to explore the affiliate space in 2018. The rather simple rationale for the decision was to leverage and capitalize on our biggest assets:
- The content, i.e. the well renowned game portfolio of some 200+ games and we all know content is king when it comes to SEO & Ranking. NetEnt has the upper hand here where we naturally have more access to additional content and assets than anyone else.
- One of the world’s biggest online distributions, i.e. the client base of some 300+ customers
- The NetEnt brand, one of the absolute strongest in the iGaming industry both with B2B and B2C.
- The data and insights, among others, coming from 45+ Billion game rounds per year
- Last but not least, the people and the organization, i.e. the competence, the mindset and the backing to start something new.
So far, we have only tested the waters on games.netent.com. The early pilot tests have shown very encouraging results and there seem the be a powerful bearing in our, still, early affiliate program.
Now is the time to take the next step in this journey, that has barely even begun, and in order to take that step we need a very special person who can be our Business Development Manager, NetEnt Affiliate
Who are you?
You have a burning desire to be part of and shape this journey? You have the faith needed to put in blood, sweat and tears? You have the stamina and the discipline to see it through? You’re an intrapreneur? You love getting shit done and a fan of gyshido? You’re in for a bumpy and fantastic ride?
If yes, then buckle up and read on.. 😉
(Just to make it clear: This role aint for the talker, slacker, faint hearted, corporate animal, 9 to 5 person etc etc. Well, you probably get it by now.. 😉)
About the role
As part of NetEnt’s Affiliate Team you will be building a new business together with a small and dedicated team. It’s an opportunity for the entrepreneurial person with passion for building new businesses. The BDM role is all about being responsible and accountable for the Business Development of the NetEnt Affiliate Program. Business Development in this context means it’s a two-fold role, according to the following (high level):
- New Sales – selling, negotiating and closing affiliate deals within our global customer base
- Account Management – client relations and account management to optimize deals and global sales, mainly with the Operator’s Affiliate Managers.
You will work closely together with a dedicated team of senior experts. This role is instrumental in providing important guidance and will be part of the product development, packaging and pricing to the Affiliate core team.
Skills we expect for success
- Intrapreneurial/ entrepreneurial mindset
- excellent communication skills
- business mindset
- outstanding work ethics and discipline
- a true team player
- positive energetic can-do attitude – willing to “roll up the sleeves” and lend a hand when needed
- takes initiatives and has the discipline to execute and follow through
- is driven by results and gets motivated by achieving or over-achieving on goals and KPIs
- ability to work simultaneously with many stakeholders towards common goals
- can cope with a high-pace, complex and changing environment and prioritize effectively
Ready to make gaming even better? Join our quest!
Here is how to apply, it´s super easy!
We want your resume, cover letter/summary, in English and you can choose to either upload files or simply apply directly with your LinkedIn profile. We are keen to get to know you and what makes you tick! So, focus on the requirements as well as letting us know about your passion and why you want to join us.