NetEnt is a leading provider of premium gaming solutions to the world´s most successful online casino operators. We have been a true pioneer in driving the market with our thrilling games powered by our cutting-edge platform.
Are you up for working in an environment of honesty and humor? Come join the NetEnt family and send us your application and portfolio today!
What´s the deal?
As 2D Artist Generalist you are part of a cross functional development team within our game studio, contributing to high quality art.
- Basic art knowledge (composition, color, light, materials, etc.).
- Concept art (manual or digital).
- Proficiency in basic graphic design software (Photoshop + Wacom).
- Final art rendering.
- Skills in estimating own art tasks during the planning process.
- English (at least Intermediate).
- Required portfolio.
- 3D modeling and animation (any 3D software).
- 2D animation and special effects (After Effects or other software).
Your key tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Creating graphic assets for game from idea & concept to final art.
- Following the graphic style, theme and other visual requirements.
- Creating animations and special effects.
- Preparing marketing materials.
Who are you?
- You are a positive, creative and fearless person who loves to push the limits, try new things and you always speak your mind;
- You take a lot of pride in your work, willing to grasp and maintain focus on the big picture and to think ahead;
- You are a team player, willing to share your knowledge and learn from your colleagues, while enjoying a dynamic and creative environment;
- You have improvement oriented mindset, tend to continuous improvement.
What we offer you?
- Working for one of the top gambling companies in the world
- Opportunity to influence the quality of the products, improve process and implement your ideas
- 25 paid vacation working days per year
- Paid leave on special occasions
- Social package, including gym membership compensation, medical insurance
- Free fruits and sweets
- Sleeping room
- Educational possibilities, massage in the office, and free English classes
- Sport activities, parties, team buildings
- Professional growth
Ready to make gaming even better? Join our quest!
Here is how to apply, it´s super easy!
We want your resume, cover letter/summary, in English and you can choose to either upload files or simply apply directly with your LinkedIn profile. We are keen to get to know you and what makes you tick! So, focus on the requirements as well as letting us know about your passion and why you want to join us.