NetEnt is a leading provider of premium gaming solutions to the world´s most successful online casino operators. We have been a true pioneer in driving the market with our thrilling games powered by our cutting-edge platform.
Are you up for working in an environment of honesty and humor? Come join the NetEnt family and send us your application and portfolio today!
What´s the deal?
As Graphic Artist Generalist you are part of a cross functional development team within our Game studio, contributing to high quality art.
Your main tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Creating art assets for game from idea & concept to final art
- Creating animations and special effects
- Follow graphical style, theme and other visual requirements
- Preparing materials for the marketing group
Who are you?
- You are a positive, creative and fearless person who loves to push the limits, try new things and you always speak your mind;
- You take a lot of pride in your work, willing to grasp and maintain focus on the big picture and to think ahead;
- You are a team player, willing to share your knowledge and learn from your colleagues, while enjoying a dynamic and creative environment;
- You have improvement oriented mindset, tend to continuous improvement.
- Basic art knowledge (composition, color, light, materials, etc.);
- Artistic taste;
- Concept art (manual or digital);
- Final art rendering;
- At least intermediate level of English;
- Proficiency in basic graphic design software (Photoshop + Wacom);\
- 2D animation and special effects (Spine, AfterEffect, any Particle Editors, or other).
- Skill to adequately estimate own art tasks during the planning process.
- Required portfolio.
- 3D modeling and animation (any 3D software)
What we offer you?
- Fun & creative work environment in a fast growing company;
- Innovative and modern technology driven company;
- Great place to work & strong team oriented culture driven by diversity and international atmosphere;
- Competitive salary and benefit package like private medical care;
- Great professional development opportunities (education budget);
- Focus on Health and Energy e.g. team sport activities and support in health & sport related questions; fruit basket every day;
- Lots of social events like Monday Breakfast, Game Release Parties, team building activities;
- Flexibility and work life balance.
Ready to make gaming even better? Join our quest!
Here is how to apply, it´s super easy!
We want your resume, cover letter/summary, in English and you can choose to either upload files or simply apply directly with your LinkedIn profile. We are keen to get to know you and what makes you tick! So, focus on the requirements as well as letting us know about your passion and why you want to join us.