Who are you?
Do you have a passion for online casino games? Do you understand your low volatile against your high volatile videos slots? Are you a confident presenter with commercial industry knowledge? We are looking for someone with a talent to market, package and present our world-class RNG casino games, both internally and externally. If this sounds like you, then what are you waiting for - get in touch!
What's the deal?
Within this role, you will package and deliver online casino game presentations internally to NetEnt, and externally to our customers; the Operators. To do this, you will liaise with key internal stakeholders, from Game Product Owners and Art Directors, to the Marketing Team and Account Managers.
Forge strong internal working relationships and assist the Commercial Team in meeting with local, European and International-based operators. There is a substantial amount of travelling required for this role.
- Actively work closely with the Game Product Owners to create world-class game presentations, in line with NetEnt’s roadmap
- Deliver communications and product packaging for NetEnt’s existing portfolio and new games
- Actively work closely with the Marketing Team to secure world-class game and game-related communications
- Align with internal stakeholders to secure transparency and clear product communication
- Communicate internally and externally the game vision, unique-selling-points and mechanics, as outlined by the Game Product Owner
- Attend game launch and tradeshow events
- Manage and improve the product packaging process with close collaboration with stakeholders
- Provide internal and external game product presentations and trainings
- Represent NetEnt at corporate events and customer meetings for game presentations
- Promote NetEnt’s games to maximum impact and collect commercial feedback for internal sharing
- Ad-hoc administration duties
- Previous experience in RNG iGaming, preferably in online casino
- Good knowledge of video slot game features and mechanics
- A good understanding of casino players and their motivations
- Ability to identify the product value and deliver the unique-selling-points to the Commercial Organization and Customers
- Experience in aggregating structure to produce relevant documentation
- A good team player, while being able to work on your own initiative
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Good at building relationships
- A confident and proactive decision maker
- Experience of working in a fast-changing environment
- Good attention to detail, highly organised, with a creative customer-focused outlook
- Enjoy travelling
- Fluent spoken and written English.
To succeed in the role as Game Marketing Manager you should be driven, have excellent communication skills and a passion for Casino games.
Ready to make gaming even better? Join our quest!
Here is how to apply, it´s super easy!
We want your resume, cover letter/summary, in English and you can choose to either upload files or simply apply directly with your LinkedIn profile. We are keen to get to know you and what makes you tick! So, focus on the requirements as well as letting us know about your passion and why you want to join us.