Product Specialist – Content Management (NetEnt Live)
at NetEnt Krakow
Passionate about writing & managing content? Love working with digital products? Want to have a direct impact? Create Live Games the way it’s supposed to be done…at NetEnt.
NetEnt is a leading provider of premium gaming solutions to the world's most successful online casino operators. We have been a true pioneer in driving the market with our thrilling games powered by our cutting-edge platform.
At NetEnt, we continually strive to drive the online casino market through being better. Our biggest and most important assets are our empowered people. Our teams house a variety of different skills, nationalities and personalities. Come work with us!
What’s the deal?
As part of our ongoing growth, we're looking for you, our new Product Specialist, to be part of our journey towards industry shaking live casino games! As a Product Specialist at NetEnt Live you’ll be part of creating world-class, award winning Live Casino games.
What does this really mean though?
We want you to join us to make a difference. Together with our Product, Development and Product Design teams you will plan and implement all written game content, across all touchpoints, with customers and end users.
You will be directly responsible for all content in our games, content assets and supporting documentation. You will facilitate copywriting, technical documentation, localization and make sure to schedule and update all our channels regularly. You will run projects, coordinate suppliers and tools in order to deliver high quality results.
- You like to get your hands dirty in all aspects of our gaming content, shaping the voice and tone of our Live offerings.
- You can identify and drive initiatives and projects through cross-functional design, development and product teams – producing deliveries based on shifting roadmaps, requirements and timelines.
- You can take ownership for the output, ways of working, and quality of the documentation and localization of our expanding game portfolio.
- You can work closely with development and operations teams to document new features, improve existing content, and ensure that our product and it’s complexities are properly captured, published and distributed to internal and external stakeholders.
- You can take responsibility for the localization and maintenance of our primary game deliveries, focusing on the design and localization of in-game text, game rules and other player facing game elements for our growing game catalogue.
- You have the skills to map out all touchpoints in player communications, and to assure the highest quality content across all channels with the highest quality, at the right time, in according with our NetEnt Live brand strategy.
You’ll be part of a diverse, international, multi-cultural creative NetEnt Live Product organization responsible for creating Live games together, from concept to market. In this role you’ll report directly to the Head of Product (Stockholm).
Who are you?
You are a person who is passionate about gaming and love the thrills of live casino games. You have a great understanding of what players want but still have a thirst and drive to learn and continuously improve yourself. You are player experience driven and you see technology as an enabler. You have a proven track record of producing- and managing content for high-performing online products.
Your game skills:
- You take ownership for the product area you work with: in this case content management.
- You are confident at making clear decisions and communicating your rationale.
- You have good copy-writing skills, experience with technical documentation, and enjoy working with content management.
- You have an eye for detail and experience delivering and managing in-game translations.
- You are highly organized, used to run projects and to coordinate and deliver on short time.
- You are creative understanding of communication according to brand, and can curate tone for different target groups and outputs.
- You are a positive, open-minded, solution-oriented person.
- You enjoy working in a fast-moving environment while being able to maintain accuracy and attention to details.
- You are a yes-can-do attitude person and have the appetite to advance in your career.
- You understand marketing requirements but also have insight in the production process and what’s possible within a given timeframe.
- You can run project from end to end with relentless attention to details.
Major bonus game skills:
- You have good experience of the Gaming Industry
- You have good experience with Live- or RNG Table Games
- Experience with single source documentation tools such as MadCap, as well as project management and collaboration tools such as JIRA and Confluence.
Who are you?
- You are a positive, creative and fearless person who loves to push the limits, try new things and you always speak your mind.
- You take a lot of pride in your work, willing to grasp and maintain focus on the big picture and to think ahead.
- You are a team player, willing to share your knowledge and learn from your colleagues, while enjoying a dynamic and creative environment.
What we offer you?
- Fun & creative work environment in a fast growing company
- Innovative and modern technology driven company e.g. Innovation week
- Great place to work & strong team oriented culture driven by diversity and international atmosphere
- Competitive salary and benefit package like private medical care, Multisport and mobile phones for all employees
- Awesome Onboarding program
- Great professional development opportunities within the NetEnt Academy
- Focus on Health and Energy e.g. team sport activities and support in health & sport related questions; fruit basket every day
- Lots of social events like Monday Breakfast, monthly Game Release Parties, monthly Happy Friday J, team building activities
- Flexibility and work life balance
If you are striving to be the best in your area of expertise, please send us your application today. More details on https://www.netent.com/en/open-positions/
Join the NetEnt journey – warm welcome with your application!
W aplikacji prosimy zawrzeć klauzulę:
Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w mojej ofercie pracy dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesu rekrutacji (zgodnie z Ustawą z dn. 29.08.97 o Ochronie danych Osobowych Dz. U. nr 133 poz. 883 z póżn. zm.