What’s the deal?
The Senior Commercial Partner shall be responsible for driving revenue and player growth across a customer base collaboratively with Account Managers. You will be a product champion for NetEnt’s live casino products and understand all areas of the business which directly adds value to the product. These areas include product design & roadmap, marketing plan, table plan, key technical processes and the operations business.
In performing these responsibilities, the Senior Commercial Partner will be expected to work both independently and collaboratively with Account Managers to develop a comprehensive knowledge of each customer’s business and the customers business needs. You will be expected to put forward proposals to address those needs and deal with concerns or issues that could impede the establishment, maintenance or growth of the customer relationship. Additionally, you will be expected to exercise discretion in an appropriate and reasonable manner when interacting with customers.
As the Senior Commercial Partner, you will be expected to support, mentor and assist with the growth needs of the Commercial Partners. Additionally, you will be required to assist and develop a wider product training plan to varying internal & external audiences. Your organisational and planning skills will be excellent, and you will be expected to take a lead role in driving the team forward, creating a good culture internally and improving product perception externally.
- Develop customer relationships with Account Managers in either a lead or supportive role when promoting the Live Casino product.
- Take responsibility to meet targets, goals and objectives set by the Lead Commercial Partner.
- Assist with developing and implementing customer account plans that drive the attainment of critical business objectives of maximizing NetEnts long / short term share of wallet, and customer satisfaction.
- Develop as a trusted advisor both internally & externally and facilitate the optimization of customer accounts operations around the NetEnt gaming solutions offerings particularly with regard to Live Casino.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of Live Casino solutions according to customer needs and objectives.
- Be responsible for regular review of customer performance including revenue, player numbers and other key metrics and also participate in quarterly revenue forecasting.
- Take a proactive approach to the immediate team development and assist with developing the product training plan.
- Interface with all aspects of the Company to provide recommendations, advice and assistance to improve, strengthen and grow the overall business.
- Attend, participate and serve as a representative of the Company at industry events, exhibitions, seminars and conferences across the country and abroad.
- Build and maintain strong long-lasting customer relationships on all levels.
- At all times be a good Ambassador for NetEnt and have a clear understanding and importance of the NetEnt company core values.
- Serve as a strategic partner and make substantive contributions that are consistent with the Company’s business plan, goals and objectives.
Who are you?
- Three years experience of account management or similar role with transferable skills
- Ability to communicate and present on all levels both internally & externally.
- Experience in delivering client focused solutions based on the customer’s needs.
- Proven ability to manage multiple customers with different needs while paying strict attention to details.
- Ability to see the bigger picture, analytic and structured with high degree of discipline, and initiative taking.
- Excellent verbal and communication skills in English.
- Excellent organisational and planning skills.
- Live Casino Knowledge is critical.
- A tenacious but pragmatic attitude and personable character.
Ready to make gaming even better? Join our quest!
Here is how to apply, it´s super easy!
We want your resume, cover letter/summary, in English and you can choose to either upload files or simply apply directly with your LinkedIn profile. We are keen to get to know you and what makes you tick! So, focus on the requirements as well as letting us know about your passion and why you want to join us.