The NetEnt brand is now part of the Evolution Engineering family, and we are searching for passionate developers to work with our casino platform!
We thrive in well-designed, scalable, systems that use modern approaches that result in solutions which are easy to build and maintain. The systems mainly uses a modern, effective Java-based technology stack, delivering reliable and high throughput transaction processing. Moving forward, we also see that we will be developing in Scala.
- Be proactive, pragmatic and professional, deliver results
- Write code that make our gaming platform and related functionality run
- Write unit and other automated tests
- Work and communicate efficiently with the rest of the development team, including Product Owner and Development Manager
- Actively participate in code reviews so that code delivered by you and your team is of great quality
- Own your applications, ensure they deploy and run 24/7 with great performance
- Be ready to invest the effort to become an even better developer
- Proven experience in delivering production software using modern Java and Spring Framework
- Passion for our profession, in particular modern and pragmatic Java development, and improving yourself technically
- Experience in other languages like Scala and Python
- Excellent communication skills and a pragmatic approach to problem-solving
- Proficiency in spoken and written English
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT or equivalent industry experience
Nice to have:
- Experience and interest in modern programming trends such as functional and reactive programming
- Experience in Project Reactor, Swagger, Hazelcast, JUnit, JMockit, Microsoft SQL Server, JPA / Hibernate
- Experience in Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Spring Web MVC, Spring WebFlux
- Experience with Event Sourcing & CQRS
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes, Kafka
We are of course interested in what you have done, but we are equally interested in what you want to learn and do in the future!
- Entrepreneur culture of the company, which allows you to try new approaches and technologies all the time
- Recognition from the business which translates to competitive salaries and a supportive attitude
- Developing games state-of-the- art gaming solutions, serving customers around the world
- A healthy mix of startup-like culture of the company, which enables us to try new approaches and technologies and remain on the edge of technological development and enterprise, with stability and supporting functions to help you focus on your job
- Modern and developer-friendly delivery processes, including Agile (Scrum / Kanban), JIRA issue tracking, Confluence wiki, GitLab source control, Jenkins continuous integration and delivery, modern hardware and software for development (an IDE of your choice)
- Being a part of an international team in a successful, publicly traded company
- Health insurance, contemporary office environment, tech conference attendance, training, hackathons, 24/7 company gym, and other benefits and perks.
If you want to be part of our journey in our office in central Stockholm, feel free to send us your CV or LinkedIn profile and we’ll arrange a first meeting! Please note that we are primarily looking for candidates that have a work visa for EU, and is based in Stockholm or planning to move there in the near future.