ARE YOU OUR NEXT DREAM TEAM RECRUIT?
The Digital Marketing Specialist is responsible and accountable for delivering on NetEnt's digital media strategy.
This role reports directly to the NetEnt's Content Distribution & Digital Marketing Manager within the Marketing team.
Want to learn more? Follow Life at NetEnt on Instagram, LinkedIn & Facebook!
- Manage and successfully execute digital marketing campaigns from conception to completion across Facebook, Twitter, AdWords and more
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assess against all KPIs.
- Plan & implement paid & organic digital marketing campaigns across all platforms.
- Identify trends and insights. Effectively optimize each channel to ensure performance is maximized.
- Assess the competitive landscape and make strategic recommendations.
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies.
- Plan, execute and measure AB tests and improve conversion rate on all channels
- Collaborate with internal Brand teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience.
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners.
- Collaborate with all departments to optimize relevant and cohesive campaigns and content calendars.
- At least 3 years proven work experience in a role in digital marketing. Experience working in an agency is considered an advantage.
- Experience working in the iGaming sector would be advantageous.
- Demonstrable knowledge of Facebook Ads Manager, Twitter Ads and Google AdWords
- Experience in helping develop a cross-channel digital strategy.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
- Strong experience with web analytic tools such as FB/ Google and IG analytics.
- Hands-on, data driven, analytical, and highly collaborative capable of delivering results in a fast-paced environment.