NetEnt is a leading provider of premium gaming solutions to the world´s most successful online casino operators. We have been a true pioneer in driving the market with our thrilling games powered by our cutting-edge platform.
Come and join the NetEnt journey!
What´s the deal?
We are now looking for a skilled Full-Stack or Client Developer who is ready to learn Back-end and wants to join our Portfolio Team! This position will give you the chance to join our journey of creating the Games Product Lifecycle Management. You’ll get the opportunity to learn new technology and develop your skills while helping us achieve our goal of providing the best games on the market.
As a member of Portfolio Team you are responsible for keeping the portfolio of games in good shape and building up the main revenue driving Products of NetEnt. The team is cross-functional and contains all the skills necessary to develop and continuously improve parts of the NetEnt product. The role requires to combine back-end and front-end skills that you will use equally in a long run.
Your main work tasks will include:
- Developing new features on top of our portfolio
- Keeping NetEnt’s Portfolio in a perfect shape
- Build quality in, e.g. through code reviews, pair programming and TDD
- Taking an active part in the whole process of Games Product Lifecycle Management
- Cooperating with different services inside the company
Who are you?
- You are a positive, creative and fearless person who loves to push the limits, try new things and you always speak your mind
- You take a lot of pride in your work, willing to grasp and maintain focus on the big picture and to think ahead
- You are self-sufficient professional who are not easily confused
- You are a team player, willing to share your knowledge and learn from your colleagues, while enjoying a dynamic and creative environment
- Strong analytical skills and ability to understand complex technical systems
- Business mindset and design thinking
- Good knowledge of written and spoken English
- Expertise in working as a Full-Stack Developer, good understanding of Java will be a plus
What we offer you?
- Working for one of the top iGaming companies in the world
- Opportunity to influence the quality of the products, improve process and implement your ideas
- 25 paid vacation working days per year
- Paid leave on special occasions
- Social package, including gym membership compensation, medical insurance
- Free fruits and sweets
- Sleeping room
- Educational possibilities, massage in the office, and free English classes
- Sport activities, parties, team buildings
- Professional growth
Ready to make gaming even better? Join our quest!
Here is how to apply, it´s super easy!
We want your resume, cover letter/summary, in English and you can choose to either upload files or simply apply directly with your LinkedIn profile. We are keen to get to know you and what makes you tick! So, focus on the requirements as well as letting us know about your passion and why you want to join us.