Are you passionate about Big Data? Do you want to define & drive world class Data products? Interested in building a modern platform? Then this is the right challenge for you!
What’s the deal?
As a Platform Product Owner for Big Data at NetEnt you will be responsible for the success of Big Data within the Platform Products area. Also, as someone who understands how to close the gap between technology and business, you will have a leading role in cross functional, highly skilled teams in a fast-moving environment.
Our most important assets are our teams of highly skilled and motivated people and we are looking for someone who demonstrates genuine passion to drive our Big Data initiative to be the best in the industry!
You will be based in Stockholm, but you will have extensive contact with multiple geographies, from our global game studios to our customers and other stakeholders.
Who are you?
We think that you're someone who has one foot firmly set in Product Management, someone who lives and breathes products, and the other planted in Big Data, with knowledge of the Hadoop Stack and the potential of it. We think that you're a great communicator who can explain Big Data to all stakeholders in the organization and that you have that certain something that lets you move freely from high level, formulating the Big Data vision, to low, formulating sprint goals. We think you're a natural networker who believes that meeting people translates into great ideas, while standing tall in belief of your vision and products.
Main game skills:
- Passion & Experience as Product Owner or Product Manager.
- Passion & Experience in Big Data and deep understanding about the potential and challenges about it.
- A service minded approach and a drive to deliver world class data products and solutions to the online casino industry.
- Confidence in working with both the technical and commercial sides of the organization.
- Great people skills and the ability to manage many stakeholders and the ability to logically measure risk against potential.
- Understanding of software development process.
- A Computer Science or Engineering degree or equivalent work experience.
Bonus game skills:
- A deep and thorough understanding of the casino market.
- Experience working with Agile methodologies.
- Knowledge of regulatory compliance for gambling products.
Ready to make gaming even better? Join our quest!
Here is how to apply, it´s super easy!
We want your resume, cover letter/summary, in English and you can choose to either upload files or simply apply directly with your LinkedIn profile. We are keen to get to know you and what makes you tick! So, focus on the requirements as well as letting us know about your passion and why you want to join us.