Come join our forward-thinking and dedicated developers in the Game Business Components department of NetEnt. If you enjoy a dynamic environment and are committed to providing high-quality and creative solutions to our internal partners in the organization, this job is for you.
Our most valuable assets are our teams of motivated employees. We believe in nurturing an open and positive atmosphere to grow both individually and as a company, and to get things done with more efficiency.
What’s the deal?
Our game teams craft amazing games that bring pleasure and excitement to our players — this would not be possible without the progressive tools & frameworks on which these games are built.
As a Frontend Developer, you will be part of a highly skilled cross-functional Agile team in our newly established department in Stockholm, responsible for design, development and continuous improvement of the Game Framework products. You will develop, maintain and support our code base to keep it up to date with current technology, well-designed and optimized. And you will share your innovative ideas with your stakeholders to provide creative solutions.
What we need your help with:
- Build, release and deployment of our products using tools such as Jenkins
- Build quality in, e.g. through pair programming, code reviews, BDD and/or TDD
- Collaborating with our partners and other teams to evolve our products through translating the needs into solutions.
And the perks:
- Fun and welcoming colleagues
- Flexible working culture to help you balance work and life
- Health benefits like private health insurance, eye test, well-being support
- Organic fruits, coffee and tea every day, and "Better Mondays" breakfasts together
- Modern office in the city center with a view of Södermalm and the S:ta Clara church
- Diverse environment, our department is home of 12 nationalities and a 40/60 (f/m) gender ratio!
Who are you?
To thrive in this role, you appreciate working in a dynamic, Agile environment with cross-functional teams and customer focus. You are a great teammate, curious, and not only enjoy learning new technologies, techniques and tools but also put an emphasis on sharing your knowledge with your peers.
Main game skills:
- You think strategically, creatively and innovatively using sound judgment and technical skills
- You have exemplary communication skills; you are able to map problem-solution space and explain possible solutions to non-technical team members in English
Bonus game skills:
- If you are knowledgeable in game development or framework development and/or know our industry, it’s a plus.
Ready to make gaming even better? Join our quest!
Here is how to apply, it´s super easy!
We want your resume, cover letter/summary, in English and you can choose to either upload files or simply apply directly with your LinkedIn profile. We are keen to get to know you and what makes you tick! So, focus on the requirements as well as letting us know about your passion and why you want to join us.
#bettermondays #netent #bettergaming