Welcome to our Game Studio in Kraków, Poland!
NetEnt is a leading provider of premium gaming solutions to the world´s most successful online casino operators. We have been a true pioneer in driving the market with our thrilling games powered by our cutting-edge platform.
We are now looking for a skilled Software Developer who wants to join our new Portfolio Team! This position will give you the chance to join our journey of creating the Games Product Lifecycle Management. You’ll get the opportunity to learn new technology and develop your skills while helping us achieve our goal of providing the best games on the market.
About the position:
As a member of Portfolio Team you are responsible for keeping the portfolio of games in good shape and building up the main revenue driving Product of NetEnt.
You will be working closely with portfolio lead to make sure that the games in your portfolio are on the latest framework version, investigating and fixing production bugs, implementing/testing new features, supporting new market entries.
You are proactively looking for ways to increase efficiency of Games Product Lifecycle Management (in terms of processes, ways of working, games quality) and together with your team ensure cooperation with Game, Framework, Certification, Integration teams in order to reach constant value flow.
- Taking an active part in the whole process of Games Product Lifecycle Management
- Cooperating with diffrent services inside the company
- Being part of the story estimation, planning, code reviews and technical decisions
Your background could look something like this:
- Good communication skills, experience in Agile environment
- Proactive evangelist of best practices
- TDD/BDD knowledge
Nice to have:
- Experience in games/gambling industry
- Experience working with open source
- Experience working with game frameworks (i.e. impact.js, phaser)
How we do stuff now:
- Multi-package, multi-repository project, using NPM repo + yarn workspaces
- Main tech stack: ES5/ES6, TypeScript, Java
- Building with Webpack, Babel and Maven
- Type-checking with ESlint, TSLint and Sonar
- Testing with Nightwatch, Cucumber, Karma, PhantomJS, Mocha, Chai, jUnit
- Continuous integration with Jenkins
What we offer you?
- Fun & creative work environment in a fast growing company
- Great place to work & strong team oriented culture driven by diversity and international atmosphere
- Flexible salary negotiations and benefit package like private Premium medical care with dental, Multisport and mobile phones for all employees
- Focus on Health and Energy e.g. massage, team sport activities and support in health & sport related questions; fruit basket every day
- Lots of social events like Monday Breakfast, monthly Game Release Parties, team building activities
- Flexibility and work life balance
If you are striving to be the best in your area of expertise, please send us your application today. More details on www.netent.com Join the NetEnt journey – warm welcome with your application!
Your personal data controller is NetEnt Poland Sp zoo with its registered seat in Cracow, Poland, al.Pokoju1, 31-548. Your personal data will be processed in particular to invite you to our recruitment process and to conduct the process, which includes negotiating conditions of employment.
We respect your privacy rights i.e. the right to access, rectify and delete your data, limit its processing, transfer it, a right not to be a subject to automated decision-making, including profiling, and to object to the processing of your personal data. Please include the following statement in your application: „I hereby consent to the processing of personal data in my application by NetEnt Poland Sp z oo with it´s registered seat in Cracow for ongoing recruiting process”.