Do you enjoy the challenge of working in an agile and fast-paced environment with quality and creativity as main drivers? Then you may be our future star! As Game Studio Manager you will be a role model, using your leadership skills to nurture and grow the team and individuals.
At NetEnt, we continually strive to drive the online casino market through better gaming solutions. Our biggest and most important assets are our teams of highly skilled and motivated employees, and it is important to us to allow and encourage each team member to thrive. Our development teams house a variety of different skills, nationalities and personalities. We have one thing in common though – the passion to succeed together.
What´s the deal?
As Game Studio Manager in Kraków you play a key role in delivering games of Premium quality. You are responsible for the development and continuous improvement of Game Studio Kraków. Together with your management team you set the direction of the studio focusing on cross department collaboration. Your main responsibility and expectation is for you to enable and empower people and improvements.
Your main tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Collaborate with all stakeholders in the Games Business Unit to ensure development and delivery on set targets
- Ensure that all production work is time and cost effective and delivers world-class standards in terms of gameplay, audio, visual and technical implementations
- Lead the Studio Management Team in their strategic, tactical and operational work
- Recruiting and staffing
- Drive cross-department improvements
- Nurturing team and individual growth
Skills we expect for success
You have proven leadership skills and are a humble and servant leader. Still you are very clear with your visions and targets and are eager to meet them together with your department. You are used to working in complex environments and have a good understanding of the large picture; business as well as operations. You understand in what context you operate.
You have a strong passion for development, lean and agile principles in general and games in particular. You need to have a deep understanding of software development and an interest for new techniques and tools
Your desired skills are:
- At least 10 years’ leadership experience as a manager
- A deep knowledge and passion for games development - applications with industry knowledge will be prioritised
- Extensive experience from the software industry
- Experience in managing managers and creatives
- Several years of experience working in an international environment with offices and partners around the world
- Previous experience from driving change towards Continuous Delivery is meriting
Since our working environment is truly international, a high proficiency in English (both written and oral) paired with clear and effective communication is a must. Traveling is expected.
Who are you?
We believe that the ideal candidate has good leadership skills and an excellent ability to motivate others, paired with analytical and administrative skills. You should also have a high level of energy, enthusiasm, self-motivation and excellent communication skills. You are intuitive and possess a genuine passion for helping teams and individuals to grow. Furthermore, you always want to understand the bigger picture of what we are trying to accomplish.
We believe that communication and collaboration trumps processes… Always!
Join the NetEnt Journey – warm welcome with your application!
W aplikacji prosimy zawrzeć klauzulę:
Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w mojej ofercie pracy dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesu rekrutacji (zgodnie z Ustawą z dn. 29.08.97 o Ochronie danych Osobowych Dz. U. nr 133 poz. 883 z póżn. zm. )