NetEnt was recently awarded best place to work within the iGaming industry. Now you have the opportunity to join our team in Malta. As a Key Account Manager you will be a member of the Account Management team, responsible for driving growth and developing long-term relationships with your portfolio of our already existing customers, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders.
In this position your main responsibilities will be:
- Building and maintaining strong, long-lasting customer relationships.
- Acting as the main point of contact and develop a trusted advisor relationship with your assigned customers and their key stakeholders.
- Coach and challenge our customers, always be a step ahead and identify what improvements can be done together with your accounts.
- Selling, up-selling and cross-selling NetEnt’s gaming solutions.
- Develop and implement account plans that drive the attainment of critical business objectives and forecast and track account metrics/KPI’s for each of your accounts.
- Most of your clients will be based in Italy.
We are looking for you with at least 6 years of B2B direct client sales and/or Account Management experience, with proven capabilities to build strong, and profitable client relations with in the technology industry, this in an international environment. Casino experience/knowledge is a big plus, but not mandatory.
Who we are looking for
You are a highly professional individual, with solid commercial leadership and economical mindset. You have a holistic view on strategic & tactical activities.You are driven by results and gets motivated by achieving or over-achieving sales targets/KPI’s.
We are looking for a candidate who has strong work ethic complemented by a positive, energetic can-do attitude. You must have a high level of initiative, strong communication skills and ability to work with many stakeholders simultaneously. To do a great job, you need to manage time and prioritize effectively as well as demonstrate an ability to cope with a high-pace, complex and changing environment.
Willingness to travel is essential, and speaking Italian fluently is a prerequisite for this role.
We would offer you a highly dynamic work environment, a culture that empowers you and puts team work first and colleagues from 50 different countries.
We look forward receiving your application.