NetEnt is the leading provider of premium gaming solutions to the online casino industry. Creating everything in-house, from design to game production and platforms. All this has allowed NetEnt’s systems to process 16 x more (!) transactions than the New York stock exchange. To stay ahead we´re looking for an experienced Account Manager to join our team in New York area! NetEnt Americas is a subsidiary of NetEnt AB and are responsible for operation in USA, Canada and Latin America. Do you want to be part of us?
What’s the deal?
This exciting role entails:
- Building and maintaining strong, long-lasting customer relationships.
- Acting as the main point of contact and develop a trusted advisor relationship with your assigned customers and their key stakeholders
- Coach and challenge our customers, always be a step ahead and identify what improvements can be done together with your accounts
- Selling, up-selling and cross-selling NetEnt’s gaming solutions
- Develop and implement account plans that drive the attainment of critical business objectives and forecast and track account metrics/KPI’s for each of your accounts
- Align with regulators and internal compliance team on roadmap and other deliveries.
Who are you?
You are a highly professional individual, with solid commercial leadership and business mindset. You have a holistic view on strategic & tactical activities; and you are driven by results and gets motivated by achieving or over-achieving sales targets/KPI’s.
We are looking for a candidate who has strong work ethic complemented by a positive, energetic can-do attitude so you must have a high level of initiative, strong communication skills and ability to work with many stakeholders simultaneously. To do a great job, you need to manage time and prioritize effectively as well as demonstrate an ability to cope with a high-pace, complex and changing environment.
Main game skills:
- At least 5 years experience of B2B within the tech industry in a role as Account Manager or similar
- Proven capabilities to build strong and profitable client relations
- Bachelor degree in business or similar
Bonus game skills:
- Experience from the gaming industry
- Fluent in Spanish
Ready to make gaming even better? Join our quest!
Here is how to apply, it´s super easy!
We want your resume, cover letter/summary, in English and you can choose to either upload files or simply apply directly with your LinkedIn profile. We are keen to get to know you and what makes you tick! So, focus on the requirements as well as letting us know about your passion and why you want to join us.