We are looking for a senior high-caliber professional with a solid Technology expertise, business mindset and ability to lead a technology organization in a company developing and distributing premium software, games and gaming solutions with a high volume of real time transactions, to online casino operators globally.
What’s the deal?
The CTO reports to the CEO and is responsible for establishing the company’s technical vision, leading all aspects of technology and ability to rapidly develop and deliver products and services for the business.
The CTO is the company’s top technology executive, playing an important role in the company’s strategic direction, development, and future growth.
This is a key appointment and beside technology expertise, the role requires a track record of leadership and management. This means that you know how to build a strong management team as well as collaborate and manage relations to meet the needs of all stakeholders, internally as well as externally. To be successful you need to be a good communicator with the ability to engage and influence at all levels.
The CTO needs to have the ability to see problems, challenges and complexities as opportunities for improvement and growth and together with the organization implement and execute on new strategies.
The CTO leads the management team within the tech organization and sets the example of required leadership behaviors by being a true role model. That requires the ability to nurture the management skills of all managers within the tech organization as well as ensure skills and career development of employees.
The tech organization currently comprises approximately 180 employees across a wide variety of skill sets.
This is a unique and exciting opportunity for a senior tech professional to join in our continuous development and growth of the company.
Main game skills:
- Passionate about technology and business development
- Previous senior management/CTO role in an international context
- Ability to keep up to date with Technology development, trends and data, and set relevant strategies and actions to achieve results
- Dare to challenge ways of working – ability to innovate and “think outside the box”
- Passionate about People management – build high performing teams, setting clear expectations, coach, feedback, inspire and engage. Has experience from leading other Managers and Management Teams.
- Fluency in English
- Significant senior management experience
- Experience from the gaming industry and/or high velocity online transactional environment.
- Proven ability to significantly increase efficiencies and continuously deliver positive results to the company.
- Excellent communication skills
Ready to make gaming even better? Join our quest!
Here is how to apply, it´s super easy!
We want your resume, cover letter/summary, in English and you can choose to either upload files or simply apply directly with your LinkedIn profile. We are keen to get to know you and what makes you tick! So, focus on the requirements as well as letting us know about your passion and why you want to join us.
<Buzz: CTO, Senior Managment Tech>