Love Casino Games Design? Crave Creative Freedom? Doing too much Project Management? Create Games the way it’s supposed to be done…at NetEnt.
At NetEnt, we continually strive to drive the online casino market through being better. Our biggest and most important assets are our empowered people. Our teams house a variety of different skills, nationalities and personalities. Come run with us!
What’s the deal?
As part of our ongoing growth, we're looking for you, our new Senior Game Product Owner, to design our next generation of industry shaking casino games! As a Game PO at NetEnt you’ll be part of creating world-class, award winning games. What does this really mean though?
- The GPO role is empowered through accountability of game performance. This means that you lead the vision of the game from your idea to market.
- It means that you have wide creative scope to derive game ideas and see them through to completion.
- It means you get your hands dirty in all aspects of a game to craft and shape it the way you see it needs to be, all the way through the process.
- It means you get to collaborate with the best mathematicians, developers, artists, art directors, production leads and business intelligence people in the business.
- The position could be based out of any of our major sites: Malta, Stockholm, Gothenburg, Kiev or Krakow – this would be defined through the recruitment process.
You’ll be part of a diverse, international, multi-cultural creative games organization responsible for creating games together, from concept to market. In this role you’ll report directly to Head of Game Products.
Who are you?
You are a person who is passionate about gaming and love the thrills of casino games. You have a big understanding of what players want but still have a thirst and drive to learn and continuously improve your understanding of players and games design across all gaming style industries. You are player experience driven and you see technology as an enabler. You have a proven track record of producing high performing casino games.
Your game skills:
- You have minimum 5-7 years’ experience in mechanical design of casino games within the casino gaming industry.
- You are great at building relationships and leading people.
- You are confident at making clear decisions and communicating your rationale.
- You are balanced between instinct and data driven decision making.
- You are a positive, open-minded, solution-oriented person.
- You enjoy working in a fast-moving environment while being able to maintain accuracy and attention to details.
- You are true a team player.
- You are willing to travel to work with our studios across europe
Major bonus game skills:
- You have good experience of the Asian Gaming Market
- You have good experience with designing Table Games
Ready to make gaming even better? Join our quest!
Here is how to apply, it´s super easy!
We want your resume, cover letter/summary, in English and you can choose to either upload files or simply apply directly with your LinkedIn profile. We are keen to get to know you and what makes you tick! So, focus on the requirements as well as letting us know about your passion and why you want to join us.