We are looking for an experienced, collaborative and happy Compliance Officer to strengthen our team of currently six officers.
You and the team function as an independent and objective body that reviews, evaluates and provides appropriate compliance advice to the business ensuring any risk to our many gaming/gambling licenses is minimized.
You will be based in our Malta office and report to the Head of Compliance.
- Proactively monitors, assesses, reviews, and reports to senior management and the company upcoming regulatory changes on a worldwide basis and any related risks
- Handles licensing issues and other related compliance matters in existing and future regulated markets
- Identifies, creates, and maintains the company’s framework of polices, instructions, and procedures to ensure compliance
- Provides training to the company as needed
- Actively maintains and works with regulatory requirements in the company’s database tool
- Develop and maintain relationships with regulators in different jurisdictions
- Passionate team player with a growth mindset
- Hands-on and self-driven who loves a challenger culture
- Strong interpersonal communication and presentation skills
- High degree of integrity, adapts quickly to changes, and takes responsibility for developing own skills
- Minimum 3 years of compliance experience from the Gaming industry or other regulated industry
- University degree is mandatory
- Excellent English skills, both written and spoken
If you agree with us that compliance is a way of doing business, please do not hesitate to apply for the position. We look forward to receiving your application in English with a personal cover letter in which you introduce yourself and tell us about your interest in this position.
Ready to make gaming even better? Join our quest!
Here is how to apply, it´s super easy!
We want your resume, cover letter/summary, in English and you can choose to either upload files or simply apply directly with your LinkedIn profile. We are keen to get to know you and what makes you tick! So, focus on the requirements as well as letting us know about your passion and why you want to join us.